Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

how is Pooja Hegde still getting movies after back to back flops? - Page 4

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I’m kind of contradicting my original point about why Pooja will continue to get offers, but Katrina has always stood out.  She’s always had screen presence and Oomph and has some iconic songs to her credit.  

Pooja has some iconic songs too down South, even thought not item songs but she is part of some of the greatest hits like Arabic kuthu, Buttabomma.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

Pooja has some iconic songs too down South, even thought not item songs but she is part of some of the greatest hits like Arabic kuthu, Buttabomma.

I’ll check those out.  Thank you.  

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

Okay, just watched the videos.  Very nice videos and Pooja as always looks gorgeous and dances beautifully.  But the songs aren’t hers alone.  They are not a Sheila or a Chikni Chameli.  That’s what I meant by Katrina having iconic songs.  

Anyway, something about Pooja’s face is very sweet and likable to me.  I hope she makes it in Bollywood too.  

Maroonporsche thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rocky.Bhai

i mean, beast was flop, radhe shyam , acharya, her last hit was AVP 2020

now she is doing two bollywood movies and 1 with mahesh babu

https://twitter.com/sin_gifs/status/1568285782678597633?s=46&t=2gLiLi6-g0TUhZs1_DbvYA

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Okay, just watched the videos.  Very nice videos and Pooja as always looks gorgeous and dances beautifully.  But the songs aren’t hers alone.  They are not a Sheila or a Chikni Chameli.  That’s what I meant by Katrina having iconic songs.  

Anyway, something about Pooja’s face is very sweet and likable to me.  I hope she makes it in Bollywood too.  

Yeah obviously the songs are not hers only like Kat’s item songs, but I feel like she’s confident and stood out in those songs given they had arguably the best of the dancing heroes too. You should also watch Seeti maar and the other song of the same movie, Pooja danced really well, I didn’t expect it tbh 😆 because the numbers weee really high octane with lots of dance, Katrina would nail them as she’s good but pooja surprised. Pooja also looked really pretty in the mohenjodaro song, that song is underrated.

I was watching one of her interviews and reporter asked her about who’s more difficult to dance with the options being Hrithik Roshan and Allu Arjun, surprisingly she didn’t name anyone, I felt like she definitely has some charm to do multiple movies with star heroes but she chose wrong characters. I expected more from her character in AVPL. I didn’t watch Radhe Sham but Pooja resembles Illeana, being pretty and having potential but choosing wrong characters. 

Her face is beautiful, that’s why the Buttabomma song was written for her pretty doll face, she looked beautiful 🤩 

Katrina even though bad at acting had meatier roles in most of her films barring Dhoom 3 and TMK, for example NL, ZNMD, APGK, MBKD, JTHJ, ETT, etc, in all these movies she wasn’t flowerpot and managed to deliver hits too, I think she’s smart and also luck favored her. Pooja is unlucky, even in Radhe Sham I’m assuming she had a meaty role but it flopped even after having Prabhas, Mohenjodaro flopped even with Hrithik, so I don’t know what to say 😆

Edited by SteFanSalvaTor - 1 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Pooja Hegde has no sex appeal or acting chops. She looks blend ... And on top of it her unprofessional behaviour during radhe shyam did effected her career alot ... She cannot survive in south industry unless she gives immediate BB....

Edited by PD_forums - 1 years ago
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

She’s not bad 80% or the time …she’s passable 

But the remaining 20% when she has to actually act / cry/ be intense / do stuff/ deliver dialogues …she’s bad 

Like registers no impact or negative impact 

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I’m kind of contradicting my original point about why Pooja will continue to get offers, but Katrina has always stood out.  She’s always had screen presence and Oomph and has some iconic songs to her credit.  

She has iconic songs but people used to say that she doesn't have screen presence and is bland too. I remember in Race, she was nothing in front of Bipasha. Just a pretty face. So, things change once you get established. I don't think Kat still has any screen presence, she's dull and bland but because she's successful, people don't mind. 

On topic, I think Pooja is really pretty and her dancing is pretty good too. People may not care for her yet but I think she has it in her to keep getting movies. I would rather watch her than Alia, Ananya, Jahnavi in similar roles. 

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: infinity101

I wonder how she has survived this long without any talent or screen presence. Mediocrity sells. 

That's the case with many holy outsiders🤡 like Kartik, Kriti, Disha,etc.

Strong PR + Nibba Nibbi fans+ 0 acting skill + 0 charm & grace 

Edited by Lostsoul11 - 1 years ago
CottonCandyy thumbnail

Katrina found her niche and banked on it to become a popular face .

She’s not a good actor but definitely made some good decisions that has made her to be  relevant even after decades since her debut . 

OT : Pooja is beautiful but didn’t really do meaty roles in Bollywood , I don’t think she’ll get to make it big in Bollywood now unless one of her southern project becomes BB.