Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bhramastra Part 1 - Ye Jawani 2013 Wednesday collection is more than B

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

200 cr looks like touch and go for Brahmastra.Weekday trending is the same  as Sooryavanshi..Though Sooryavanshi had  a much smaller drop on Monday..it was more liked.

YJHD trending was better.

Himesh was right.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Makhi is still HIGH, Ignore him 😆

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Dagabaaz re haai dagabaaz re

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I like this username maaki. when u can use ur old UN do U still want to keep fotw or change the name to this one? 

On topic: I don’t understand much on these numbers but based on what u posted I get the idea that other movies trended better. 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: you2

200 cr looks like touch and go for Brahmastra.Weekday trending is the same  as Sooryavanshi..Though Sooryavanshi had  a much smaller drop on Monday..it was more liked.

Himesh was right.

Film is a huge hit ..  I like Deepika but sadly she’s flop now .. hope she comes back with Pathan ! Doesn’t matter if it’s a glorified flowerpot like Aloos in BMSTA

you2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

Film is a huge hit ..  I like Deepika but sadly she’s flop now .. hope she comes back with Pathan ! Doesn’t matter if it’s a glorified flowerpot like Aloos in BMSTA

I am disappointed that you like Deepika.I enjoy the hate..it is such a pure and unadulterated emotion.No one cares to fake it.The only fandom that likes DP is her own.Others have multiple fandoms leaning on them..especially male fandoms.They will support anyone against DP. It is so satisfying.Twitter is more fun.

hasini009 thumbnail

Ayan was right. ye Brahmastra nahi, Bhramastra (Bhram + Astra) hain😆

Bhram means delusion, illusion, hallucination, confusion,…..

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

Himesh was right.

It has a 24cr lead in Hindi from the weekend. So while it's dropping to the same level on the dailies it should be closer to 220cr (Hindi) unless it drops like a rock this weekend. 

you2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Talis

It has a 24cr lead in Hindi from the weekend. So while it's dropping to the same level on the dailies it should be closer to 220cr (Hindi) unless it drops like a rock this weekend. 

Probably.Sooryavanshi sustained better on Monday. Again,Sooryavanshi was a mass film by Rohit Shetty. Brahmastra is dependant on 3D ..which is falling fast.Sacnilk has 2D and 3D at same opening of 8%..earlier there was huge difference.

As appreciation is only in metros..it will run out of audience faster..especially for 3D

Maroonporsche thumbnail

What about Barfi ?