Bohot Pyaar Karte Hai

New to the show, summary please?

Arvi_licious thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Hi Forum members,

I'm new to the show, saw that KVG is lead and was wondering I missed his show so far!

Unfortunately I don't have enough time to watch all previous episodes, please could you update me with what's been happening so far?

Thank you in advance ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arvi_licious

Hi Forum members,

I'm new to the show, saw that KVG is lead and was wondering I missed his show so far!

Unfortunately I don't have enough time to watch all previous episodes, please could you update me with what's been happening so far?

Thank you in advance ❤️

Hi welcome to the forum 🤗

Basically the show started with Indu who was in love with Mahesh and planning to marry him but Mahesh has ditched her and married a rich girl. Mahesh insults her and her dad in his house. Her dad suffers injuries and hospitalised. 

Rits is a famous filmstar. Mahesh's wife is his friend. Indu comes to Mahesh's house and there is a scene and later we learn that Mahesh's wife left him after this. So Mahesh is in badla mode. 

On their way back home in the bus, they request and take aboard a pregnant lady ( Kadambari ) who delivers Zoon in the bus. But she leaves the next morning leaving Zoon to Indu. 

Indu's mom is very keen on getting Indu married and thinks Zoon as a hindrance and problem in Indu's life. Baaki how the story progressed you can read the updates that @Lonelythots diligently writes gor us in the updates thread to catch up. Here is the link. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161418175

Hope this helps. 

Arvi_licious thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Anjureads

Hi welcome to the forum 🤗

Basically the show started with Indu who was in love with Mahesh and planning to marry him but Mahesh has ditched her and married a rich girl. Mahesh insults her and her dad in his house. Her dad suffers injuries and hospitalised. 

Rits is a famous filmstar. Mahesh's wife is his friend. Indu comes to Mahesh's house and there is a scene and later we learn that Mahesh's wife left him after this. So Mahesh is in badla mode. 

On their way back home in the bus, they request and take aboard a pregnant lady ( Kadambari ) who delivers Zoon in the bus. But she leaves the next morning leaving Zoon to Indu. 

Indu's mom is very keen on getting Indu married and thinks Zoon as a hindrance and problem in Indu's life. Baaki how the story progressed you can read the updates that @Lonelythots diligently writes gor us in the updates thread to catch up. Here is the link. 

Hope this helps. 

Oh thank you so much, that's kind of you.

I'll catch up on the WU too, see you around in the forum