~ A Film ending u wish was Diff | Name film & Ending which u wanted ~ - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Life_Is_Dutiful

Tere naam- I know Nirjara was timid abla naari but still if she had the guts to love Radhe then she should have had the guts to tell her father that she can't marry that pandit guy or at least give her some time to move on. She was pressurized a lot by her father so she had to commit suicide. I also didn't like that they showed Radhe returning to that hell of a place where they were torturing the patients. He could have stayed with his bhaiya and bhabhi.

+1

I hate sad endings. This was more sad.

I wish they didn’t die in Ishaqzaade 

Cocktail. I wanted both girls to kick the douche to the curb.

Originally posted by SmittenKitt3n

The original one came out in 1937 ... and the one with Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga is the fourth version of the movie. Aashiqui 2 might have been loosely based/inspired by it given the plot of the story is almost the same. 🤷‍♀️  They all die at the end, and so does he in Aashiqui 2, but it's not like they had to stay faithful to the original concept, so I don't know why they killed him. I HATE tragic movies ... there's nothing beautiful about them and it only leaves me in a funk. 🤧

After asking, I googled it and found out this info. 

@bold - Same here. As said in the previous post, I hate sad endings.

Originally posted by Life_Is_Dutiful

Tere naam- I know Nirjara was timid abla naari but still if she had the guts to love Radhe then she should have had the guts to tell her father that she can't marry that pandit guy or at least give her some time to move on. She was pressurized a lot by her father so she had to commit suicide. I also didn't like that they showed Radhe returning to that hell of a place where they were torturing the patients. He could have stayed with his bhaiya and bhabhi.

There were wayyyyy too many things wrong with this movie, and yes, him going back to that primitive hell of a place where they tied up their patients like animals in a zoo is one of them. 😒

The Blinding Light of "Sholay": A 40th Anniversary Appreciation | Features  | Roger Ebert

The biggest, greatest Hindi film ever made had that one ending which I would never wish for in any film. Jai-Veeru's friendship was biggest plus of this film & writer couldn't save Jai at the end. How dare they killed him in climax, this is biggest blunder Salim-Javed could ever do, biggest blunder. 70s ki film thi, kuch bhi masala bana detey, let him live, Jaya bechaari phir se kehti ke ye bhi mar gaya. If Sholay is ever re-made, I want Jai to kick some more a***s rather getting killed in stupid gun fight which can be won by baayein haath se.

Originally posted by Guddu.Pandit

The Blinding Light of "Sholay": A 40th Anniversary Appreciation | Features | Roger Ebert

The biggest, greatest Hindi film ever made had that one ending which I would never wish for in any film. Jai-Veeru's friendship was biggest plus of this film & writer couldn't save Jai at the end. How dare they killed him in climax, this is biggest blunder Salim-Javed could ever do, biggest blunder. 70s ki film thi, kuch bhi masala bana detey, let him live, Jaya bechaari phir se kehti ke ye bhi mar gaya. If Sholay is ever re-made, I want Jai to kick some more a***s rather getting killed in stupid gun fight which can be won by baayein haath se.

But that death made the film unforgettable 😭

Billa yani ke tune thaan li hai ki mein har roz ek topic banaunga aur sabko homework dunga

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

But that death made the film unforgettable 😭

It was painful for me. You can't separate two friends like this. This we can expect from a 70s masala film where anything is possible. Why not keep him alive? It would have been much more satisfying for the audience also to see Jai-Veeru settled happily in Ramgarh as they wished for.

Ghajini- I wanted to see a twist in the end. When Sanjay finally catch Ghajini, they could have shown that Kalpana was alive and he was hiding her. Somehow wanted to see the happy ending with Sanjay and Kalpana together.