Article====Dolly Sohi: My life in Canada!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
Dolly Sohi: My life in Canada!

Dolly Sohi-Dhanoa who played the lead role of Saroj in the serial Bhabhi has come back to Mumbai.

The actress who debuted on the small screen as Raano in Kalash has come back to India for a holiday. Saroj whose exit from the show happened when she took up 'sanyas' and gave up all worldly attachments is now back and will be playing the role of a spiritual guide in Bhabhi.

Married to NRI- Software Engineer Avneet Singh Dhanoa, Dolly lives in Canada with her in-laws. She is scheduled to leave sometime in May. So how does a girl from Nerul, Navi Mumbai like life in Canada. Here she talks about how she spent time watching Bhabhi…and learning to love a new life.

"I used to get up at 7 AM, workout for an hour and then I would shower. At around 9 AM, I would have a light breakfast, say a toasted brown bread sandwich, after which I used to go shopping. I love to shop, I bought a lot of different purses, clothing etc… I usually had salads or low calorie sandwiches for lunch. When I was in Canada I was on a very strict diet as I had put on a lot of weight. When my husband came home from work in the evenings we would either go for a movie or go shopping. I got the most aaram I could get over there.

On Sundays my in-laws would come over and we would have a small party. My husband's entire family is there in Toronto… Sometimes I would watch our serials especially Bhabhi. I was not happy with the way the story was going, but I'm loving it right now.".

"My parents stay in Mumbai, but my in-laws stay in Canada, so I will be going back in a couple of months, maybe March or April."

• Dhanashri Kulkarni
  •  
    http://www.indya.com/news/dolly_bhabhi.html 
    Edited by zuggy_ash - 17 years ago
    thanks 4 sharing
    this was my life-style in India 😆
    Can u post sourse of article plz? 😊

Originally posted by Vandu4ever

thanks 4 sharing
    this was my life-style in India 😆
    Can u post sourse of article plz? 😊

posted!!!!!😛

o she will go back with in 3 months means she is just playing a cameo in the serial
    plz she cant play the cameo.i want her to stay forever.i hate rucchha.her acting sucks

Originally posted by lrl fan no1

plz she cant play the cameo.i want her to stay forever.i hate rucchha.her acting sucks

well hopefully she adds more spice to the show as its getting dull

Originally posted by shiv and gauri

she is stay to stay.she is an angel always.an ideal strong bhabhi for all unlike weak suhana 😆

that i agree suhana is weak😆