New leads of the Udaariyaan (post leap) ALL DISCUSSION HERE

Posted: 1 years ago

Who will be new cast of udaariyan after generation leap๐Ÿค“ and  male lead ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—

Hitesh Bharadwaj as ekam

Twinkle arora as nehmat (positive lead)

Sonakshi  batra as naaz (negative lead)

Confirmed leads of udaariyaan 

Edited by Classywoman - 1 years ago

Male lead : Hitesh Bharadwaj as Ekam (he did played a role in choti sardaani in colors)

Negative female lead: Sonakshi batra as naaz 

Positive female lead: Twinkle arora as nehmat (You can found her in Virsa(buzo) instagram..They did few reels...she is his friend) 

I expected some popular faces to play lead roles...looks like both saravi and channel have no confidence in generational leap 

Edited by Classywoman - 1 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-I-UVfVpTE

Will they be recreating this too? 

Redux version ke liye..

The initial Tejo was class, boss. You really cannot replace that ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by nautankitadka - 1 years ago

Redux version ke liye..

Well its most possibly as the producers of this show is saravi...so you can expect ๐Ÿคฃ...They're going to recycle jasfatejo to neheknaaz...They already recreated few fatejo scenes with nehmat and ekam 

Well makers destroyed tejo than Fateh to me๐Ÿ’”

Originally posted by nautankitadka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-I-UVfVpTE

Redux version ke liye..

They're gonna try to recreate but it's IMPOSSIBLE. Forgetting this year's Tejo, initial T was brilliant in a way no naaz, nehmat, ekam dokam can be. In fact she's the heart and soul of the show.

Originally posted by Classywoman

Redux version ke liye..

Well its most possibly as the producers of this show is saravi...so you can expect ๐Ÿคฃ...They're going to recycle jasfatejo to neheknaaz...They already recreated few fatejo scenes with nehmat and ekam 

Well makers destroyed tejo than Fateh to me๐Ÿ’”

These dumbos r so uncreative that they literally pushed a love triangle in a goddamn show with middle aged people๐Ÿค”

Fateh was developed for most part, in a very brilliant arc but I hated how they just made him into another Tejo to pair him with T and that honestly took away his personality.

But Tejo, they really screwed her up. She's such a level headed rational person to begin with, who's always logical, except for family, and then she became a complete fool. Forgiving people who orchestrated your torture, rape attempt, murder or who got you almost killed just like that๐Ÿค”

To have this realisation I'll never get an independent boss baby Tejo... ๐Ÿ’”

I am really gonna miss Ankit 

But just for the sake of Hitesh, I really do hope the leap is a hit manages to get sustainable trps for a good amount of time at least for the story to progress. Hitesh is such a good actor but has had such bad luck with his past shows. He deserves good๐Ÿ˜ญ

How is Jasmine's daughter positive and Tejo's daughter negative?๐Ÿค”

Naaz apparently also aspires to go to Canada like Jasmine. I thought she will grow up to become selfish and greedy to fulfil her dreams like Jasmine did

Originally posted by Bluekohl

These dumbos r so uncreative that they literally pushed a love triangle in a goddamn show with middle aged people๐Ÿค”

Fateh was developed for most part, in a very brilliant arc but I hated how they just made him into another Tejo to pair him with T and that honestly took away his personality.

But Tejo, they really screwed her up. She's such a level headed rational person to begin with, who's always logical, except for family, and then she became a complete fool. Forgiving people who orchestrated your torture, rape attempt, murder or who got you almost killed just like that๐Ÿค”

To have this realisation I'll never get an independent boss baby Tejo... ๐Ÿ’”

Yeah Fateh atleast had a growth in his character..even in past week episodes he stood out to me clearly standing to not pity over jasmin 

Here our tejo blaming herself for everything happened to both jasmin and Naaz

They played with tejo character too much..I will never forgive makers and dumbos for this๐Ÿฅบ