Anupamaa

Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 12 Sept 2022

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Episode begins with Anuj showered with care and concern for Anuj. Barkha and Ankush want to take responsibility for Anuj and relieve Anupama. But Anupama refuses to let go of her husband caring duties . Not. MaAn asks BarAnk to mind their own business.

Meena drops a thaali near the baby . Baa presumes it was CA’s fault n lashes out at her ,She also scolds aanupama for failing to control her kid . Meena Confesses it was her fault , she apologises and states CA had asked her to stay away but she was excited . Babuji then scolds Baa for scolding CA when it was not her fault , now that it was Meenu’s fault will she say the same things to Meenu and Dolly ? She was a hypocrite !, Anupama then confronts Baa for unnecessary scolding of CA, just like she wishes kids tk be controlled , it was elders duties to control their tongues . 
Baa realises her fault and apologises to CA and Anupama.

The family then starts naamkaran ceremony .

All sings and dance around the baby . Every family member suggests names for the baby . AnuVan suggest the name”Arya” together . All love this name and this is the name the baby gets .

Anupama accidentally hears the voice message on Toshu’s phone from Sanjana. She gets suspicious and wonders if Rakhi also suspected him with Sanjana, she then confronts Toshu inside a locked room. 

Rakhi is wondering if Anupama has learnt everything about Toshu’s EMA and worries what she might do now. Baa talks to the neighbouring ladies and asks to look for suitable marriage of Samar . The ladies remind her of Pakhi’s alliance and baa worries for Pakhi ke laxan. 

Precap

Anupama is horrified n disgusted when Toshu says he had his needs as a guy n when he could not find relief at home he went out of the house to look for relief . Anupama accuses him of crossing the limits of family values and betraying partner, forgetting his duties . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Disgusting episode. 🤢You are advised to skip if you don't want to raise your BP.

Anu asks Anuj to rest. Anuj says he is feeling very energetic today as he is in this house surrounded by his family. 🤢A plate of rose petals fall just infront of the baby. Baa shouts at CA thinking the plate fell from her hand. She throws some offensive remarks at her. CA's useless moron parents hear Baa's taunts without protesting.😵 Later Meenu reveals the plate accidentally fell from her hand. Upon hearing this, Anu in the most polite voice reprimands Baa. Baa says sorry to CA. CA hugs Baa. 😵

The naming ceremony commences with Anu's OTT dance. Anu and V chose the same name "Arya" for the baby. Rakhi says Dada Dadi has mental connection. Dada and Dadi high fives. 🤬

Anu hears a voice message sent to Toshu. Sanjana asks him to meet in a hotel. Anu takes Toshu to his room and demands answers.

Precap: Toshu says he is a man before a husband. Pregnant Kinjal was unable to fulfil his physical needs so he was forced to go to Sanjana. Anu says that today she will give him lecture but not as a mother but as a woman. 

CA should be sent to orphanage. Nobody cares for her.

Kinjal today asked specifically V to name her baby. She has so much respect and love for him. So she should not be angry on Toshu. Toshu just followed her father's footstep.

AnupaMaa should not reprimand Toshu for EMA as she still has mental connection with her cheater husband and does not leave a single opportunity to touch him.😡

Why is everyone so angry on Toshu? 

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Me time bach gaya mera. 

Like I said after 12epiwodes of taunts madam says one word and all is forgotten..

Lol, Kinjal was the same last who never was able to stand FIL. After she is also his fan? 

The last two weeks of Anu behavior downright trashcan is WW of V. 

Go  nothing to add more..

Question: Baby naming ritual.

Baby naming aise hota hai India mein like they showed in Anupamaa? Everyone blurts out a name, don't the parents have a final say in it? Rather the parents should be the ones naming their baby.

Giving personal example, we had asked family/friends for baby name suggestions (we already knew gender before birth)

In the hospital, hubby and I had finalized on 2 names we both liked. In the end, we picked a name, penned it on discharge papers and departed for home 😍

After few days, we did naam karan, everyone said in baby's ear the name, had blessings, aarti etc. 

After 5-6 weeks, we had a small welcome baby party and after few months had a larger meet-get-together to come meet baby. 

Edited by V_ka_attitude - 1 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Per my understanding pur grandfather named us based on the first letter associated with birthstar or so.

Yes, mostly grandparents behave like they have the authority. But in my family both my sisters were able to pick names for kids along with their partners, they picked name based on first letter of birth star and mostly it has some significance to gods name. 

Not sure how the ceremony was done as I wasn't home during that time.

Edited by TitansFan - 1 years ago
TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Baapuji started speaking so they put Anuj on mute mode. Sabko ek episode mein saath mein dialogue nahi mil sakte aisa koi scheme hai kya 

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

[QUOTE=MOTHERHOOD]

Disgusting episode. 🤢You are advised to skip if you don't want to raise your BP.

Anu asks Anuj to rest. Anuj says he is feeling very energetic today as he is in this house surrounded by his family. 🤢A plate of rose petals fall just infront of the baby. Baa shouts at CA thinking the plate fell from her hand. She throws some offensive remarks at her. CA's useless moron parents hear Baa's taunts without protesting.😵 

CA ko adopt karne se pehle toh intne bade bade dialog maar raha tha. 

tab iske aansoo nahi ruk rahe the.

Aisa andha bhakt biwi ka Maine pehli baar dekha hai. meri anu meri anu ke alwa meri CA bhi bol le kabhi. 

this idiom is applicable to him- jo garjate hai woh braste nahin.

haathi ke data dikhane ke aur, khane ke aur

isse acche toh jaanwar hai, woh bhi baccho ki aur koi dekhe toh chorte nahi hai.

Later Meenu reveals the plate accidentally fell from her hand. Upon hearing this, Anu in the most polite voice reprimands Baa. Baa says sorry to CA. CA hugs Baa. 😵

The naming ceremony commences with Anu's OTT dance.

First diaper changing dance nahi kiya. uspar bhasan bhi nahi diya

Anu and V chose the same name "Arya" for the baby. Rakhi says Dada Dadi has mental connection. Dada and Dadi high fives. 🤬

bull shit. Itni compatibility thi toh alag hi kyun hue the. sabki life itni complicated kyun ki thi. 

bete ki engagement tak mei iska kisi ne wait nahi kiya. aaj isko saare rituals maalum hai. iske bina paata bhi nahi hilta. 

kavya, anuj part time husband wife rakhe hai. yeh bhi koi new trend hai kya?

Why do makers show this type scene ...to trigger audience. 

Anu hears a voice message sent to Toshu. Sanjana asks him to meet in a hotel. Anu takes Toshu to his room and demands answers.

Precap: Toshu says he is a man before a husband. Pregnant Kinjal was unable to fulfil his physical needs so he was forced to go to Sanjana. Anu says that today she will give him lecture but not as a mother but as a woman. 

CA should be sent to orphanage. Nobody cares for her.

Kinjal today asked specifically V to name her baby. She has so much respect and love for him. So she should not be angry on Toshu. Toshu just followed her father's footstep.

AnupaMaa should not reprimand Toshu for EMA as she still has mental connection with her cheater husband and does not leave a single opportunity to touch him.😡

Why is everyone so angry on Toshu? 

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: V_ka_attitude

Question: Baby naming ritual.

Baby naming aise hota hai India mein like they showed in Anupamaa? Everyone blurts out a name, don't the parents have a final say in it? Rather the parents should be the ones naming their baby.

Giving personal example, we had asked family/friends for baby name suggestions (we already knew gender before birth)

In the hospital, hubby and I had finalized on 2 names we both liked. In the end, we picked a name, penned it on discharge papers and departed for home 😍

After few days, we did naam karan, everyone said in baby's ear the name, had blessings, aarti etc. 

After 5-6 weeks, we had a small welcome baby party and after few months had a larger meet-get-together to come meet baby. 

My paternal aunt kept our names. Panditji said that my name should start with P and that my brother's name should start with A. Accordingly, my paternal aunt came up with suggestions and finally decided on one name. Although I did not like my name initially because it was difficult for people to pronounce and often they used to call me by some other name 🤣

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: TheSunShine

Baapuji started speaking so they put Anuj on mute mode. Sabko ek episode mein saath mein dialogue nahi mil sakte aisa koi scheme hai kya 

They could have made Anuj mute only. Problem would have been solved. 🤣🤷‍♀️
Anuj hosh mein hi Kyu aaya? Oh yeah his Anu needed him.. common guys how can you not see the strong power of turu lob 😏