Why Everyone is Leaving Kapil Sharma Show ?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Krushna and Chandan are gone too? Quite the pattern for Kapil.

the show has gone on for ages and the other artists have moved on 

Sunil had a major fall out

Kapil has ego issues it seems. He is hardly able to retain equally good artistes. Sunil, Chandan, Sudesh, Krushna etc all left. He makes show all about himself. His show is also stale and actors get stagnated in same type of characters with no growth. I think he also makes them repeat same types of acts again and again which stifles their creativity. I mean I was fed up of seeing Krushna copy Jackie time and time again in various episodes.

His show is cheap anyway. I think all comedians can do better. 

Comedians should dream big anyway. Who knows one day they become CM like Bhagwant Mann if they try.

Chandan was there yesterday. He did not left the show. Bharti is hosting saregama pa and for her baby too,she wont give much time,when she was pregnant she was totally absent. Krushna said he is part of show.  Its nothing to do with kapil,for agreement and monitory issue he is not present currently. Now full group is in Australia, and watching their fun filled videos everyday,where kapil krushna kiku everyone is doing masti.

This production is salman khan production. Kapil still not that big, he has nothing to do or interfere in salman khan show. If any thing happened, its may be govinda issue. Govinda is salman friend,and he and his wife has problem with krushna, even they dont talk to krushna's sister arti. It could be happen, govinda has big role here.

Especially after Krushna took digs at Govinda in the show with his mama jokes.

I did not think of Govinda link. Govinda is being mean by trying to sabotage Krushna's career just because of differences he and his wife Sunita have with Kashmira and Krushna. Ugly public fallout between 2 talented uncle and nephew.

Originally posted by priya185

the show has gone on for ages and the other artists have moved on 

Sunil had a major fall out

Sunil is talented and was way above this show anyways. His versatility is still underutilized; he is perfect for the web space/OTT and should get to be in more BW films too.

Edited by canuck-umz - 1 years ago

Nothing lasts forever, I'm sure they also wanna move on to bigger and better things, let them.