Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Shreyasi Bhattacharjee(Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L'il Champs 2009 runner up) have auditioned for every single idol season in last 12 years and never got selected even in 1st round is so sad to see . 

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Karkerrna3

Shreyasi Bhattacharjee(Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L'il Champs 2009 runner up) have auditioned for every single idol season in last 12 years and never got selected even in 1st round is so sad to see . 

In her case - It’s like who you know, not what & how you sing.  Think inside influences goes a long way.  Too much favouritism. That’s why half of the contestants are who have participated in other shows.    No wonder “new” I mean first timers don’t have chance.  

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Many people know Anuska Patra in West Bengal. She was a contestant of a Bengali singing show. 

altgr thumbnail

I enjoyed watching the first episode of Indian Idol 13. Presentation was superb.

Performances wise I liked Rishi, Debosmita & Rito the most.

Navdeep, Anushka were good too.

Only negative for me was HR & Neha's overacting at some places. 

Edited by altgr - 1 years ago
Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Weird thing about Shreyasi Bhattacharjee, she is auditioning every season since 2010  with the same song and always gets rejected in the first round. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i4OOp_DIuXw

This song

altgr thumbnail
Originally posted by: Karkerrna3

Weird thing about Shreyasi Bhattacharjee, she is auditioning every season since 2010  with the same song and always gets rejected in the first round. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i4OOp_DIuXw

This song

Well she was selected in one season of Rising Star but didn't go too far.

I used to watch this season of Li'l Champs as a kid. I think she was a good singer. 

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: altgr

I enjoyed watching the first episode of Indian Idol 13. Presentation was superb.

Performances wise I liked Rishi, Debosmita & Rito the most.

Navdeep, Anushka were good too.

Only negative for me was HR & Neha's overacting at some places. 

I wasn't able to watch as I was tied up in something else.  Is it worth watching on Sony Liv?  When you answer, consider that I am a biased fan of PD, AK and SMP 😄

Edited by PV_IFhandle - 1 years ago
altgr thumbnail
Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

I wasn't able to watch as I was tied up in something else.  Is it worth watching on Sony Liv?  When you answer, consider that I am a biased fan of PD, AK and SMP 😄

I will definitely recommend to watch you the first episode. You can skip the unwanted parts.

DommnaMarling thumbnail

Thank god we are not participating in Indian Idol. Imagine our forum posts popping up on national TV calling everybody a scam 🤣

Edited by DommnaMarling - 1 years ago