•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

I get why Kangana Ranaut rants against BW. I also get why jobless senile Mukesh Khanna rants against BW especially as he is a failed wannabe film actor and never made it even as character actor in BW.

What is issue of Vivek Agnihotri and Anupam Kher with Bollywood? The former has bazillion videos, podcasts, speeches, panelist interviews on TV and online, books against BW. Why? Why so relentless?

Anupam Kher surprises me given how he was successful and has been part of  biggest and most iconic hits in BW, top rated offbeat films and also succeeded in global cinema. His wife is also part of biggest commercial and art films in Indian cinema and both also did great on TV. What is his grouse against BW? Kher is not even the usual frustrated or failed or flop guy or victim of abuse. He has been a very respected and household name in entertainment industry since 80s. What happened to him? 

Does anyone have any leads on this? 

Anupam wants to further his political career and not just be known as MPji ke pati. Vivek finally found a formula to be relevant. He tried and tested all possible formulae of becoming famous among bolly circles. This one seems to have worked so following it for now.

Vivek personally keeps venting against every film and in every issue, ad, SM post on Twitter and YouTube and has become go to guy on anti BW debates on TV as some expert on BW.

I wonder what is his issue with Khans and K Jo? Did he ever have fallouts?

Anupam seems to have potlical ambitions but why he never went Paresh way the way Paresh became LS MP? Properly contesting elections?

I suspect Anupam holds grudge for suddenly not being cast in big budget films post early 2000s? He was in Paheli and RDB though. But seen less in Dharma or YRF or Bhansali films. Whereas Kirron was still getting work with big banners and at one point she began earning more than him post Devdas (2002). Is it possible he got pissed off and blamed Khans for not having him in big films like 90s?