Dear KJO: Can you please retire from making movies?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

πŸ‘ Standing ovation  for this article finally someone has guts to speak the truth and not be a follower and give into herd mentality like most here 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Karan gives this person anxiety ? Really ?

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This post no issues I don’t like kjo in general 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

You know you have the option not to watch his movies, right?

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

β€œYou are ensuring employment for all your entourage, even the dim ones.β€πŸ€£

oh my God how MANHOOS and ugly karan Johar looks like in the last picture posted in that article with those big red glasses... EEEWWW

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I want to say one thing about Karan Johar making movies to the creator of this thread and the author of the article.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/snT3clOR4lg

You need to deal with the fact that nepotism will stay until civilization stays. Many star kids fail. If 100 star kids get launched, only 5 or 6 succeed. So many of them failed.

No one

If you are capable enough, no one can stop you from success. You will get thorns in life. Life is not bed of roses for anyone.

Nepotism is very prominent in  corporate world, where top management posts mostly go to students from fancy B schools or owners family. Many companies do not look beyond ABC IIM or IITs. All high profile positions are under old boys school. Its even more difficult for a woman to be main decision maker.

As far as Khans are concerned they should consider their retirement. Akshay Kumar has full support from the current government like Kangana does. Akshay is a creep obsessed with young women. Khans have no issues to act with people of their own age.

PS: Karan Johar is producing Alshay's next movie. I read some where Akshay is coming with new 16 movies.

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Bainjal is the one who wrote it? Wow πŸ˜†

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

She has spoken majority of audience's mind. 

Ishan khattar looked so chomu who even wants to see these nepo ppl.

Kuch talent nai to actor actress ban jao...

Bollywood couples these days look totally show off. Vicky kaushal tries too hard to be Ranveer praising his wife all time n getting down from stage n coming to his wife during dance performance in an award show jaise ghar jana hee nai hai...

More than movies now ppl just keep talking about what is going in a actor or actress personal life because they r feeded with same gossip n ppl resulting in ppl loosing interest in bollywood movies. 

Edited by naaznin - 1 years ago