Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: lauriesa

I really can't wait for her to take a long maternity I am tied of her and her husband who married her because he said he can control her. Good riddance. 

She is will take a maternity break like other women in India. If you are tired of her ignore all the threads with Alia, like I ignore Tripti Dimri. I find her useless.

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

And Ranbirโ€™s about 10 cr? that too when his movie was mounted on a much more larger scale than Gangu.?Clearly Alia is the bigger star and drawing in more crowds with her sheer star power.

Lol Shamshera didn't have an A-list heroine or big director. Still opened bigger than Gangubai which had SLB's name attached to it.๐Ÿ˜†

Since Brahmastra is about to open big, everyone would give Alia credit. But if the movie Flops, same people would blame Ranbir first.๐Ÿ˜†

SrikantTiwari thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShaliniTv

Oh there's a lot of name there, some of them she has openly accepted.

Ohh I have heard about Parineeti and Kat. I thought you were talking abt Brahmastra in particular.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Aloo is exactly like a potato which goes well with everything (don't mind my food metaphors, I'm a big foodie)

All hail Mrs. Kapoor!!!

Please share your comments on this potato who has turned into sizzling French Fries.

So Aloo is 

- Potato

- Sizzling french fries

- Dal chawal with tadka

NOT

- Parcel

Got it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: colossial2015

She is will take a maternity break like other women in India. If you are tired of her ignore all the threads with Alia, like I ignore Tripti Dimri. I find her useless.

It really hard to ignore  woman shoved down our throat is everywhere, you are able to ignore Tripti because no one talks about her or is everywhere, again I hope she goes away

Edited by lauriesa - 1 years ago
ShaliniTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SrikantTiwari

Ohh I have heard about Parineeti and Kat. I thought you were talking abt Brahmastra in particular.

Well I read somewhere that Alia was not the first choice for the movie but also no other actors were locked for the movie too

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lauriesa

It really hard to ignore  woman shoved down our throat is everywhere, you are able to ignore Tripti because no one talks about her or is everywhere, again I hope she goes away

Alia will stay and tripti will vanish after marrying some businessman.

vishakha33 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

She has huge support and pick of the opportunities. She is also using that well so credit to her for that.

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mintyblue

Like it or not, she's evolved into a brand of her own. 

This evolution came at the price of yami, Illeana and many such gems. I hope you know that right?

Maybe tripti, mrunal are future installments which are to be paid

Edited by Romanoger - 1 years ago
Nour7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

The way you described her shows how much you're fond of her. For you, she would be a queen. But for others, she definitely isn't. One point that we might agree upon it is that she is a hard-working actress, and her acting has really got better. But we shouldn't ignore the fact that she is privileged to get awesome roles and scripts in comparison with her peers.