•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

"This is the mass we expect from Hrithik. I always wanted him to be the mass hero from the very start but he went too soft on his films choice which he is not meant for. His body build up and everything set for him to be a mass hero man"

Do you guys agree?

I personally don't, I respect Hrithik's film choices a lot, he's done a variety of roles and they have been eclectic and interesting

However, from a box-office point of view I agree that Hrithik didn't capitalize on his mega stardom the way he should have.

He is the only one who could have overtaken the Khans at one point of time. He had it in him. He's wayyyyyyy more of a complete package than any of the Khans.

Thoughts??

Accha to comment pe thoughts dena hai

Merko laga comments post karna hai sorry 

Edited by FlyOnTheWall - 1 years ago

Edited by FlyOnTheWall - 1 years ago

You mean massy like those *gasp* south heroes like Vijay?😆

Yeah. I agree. Hrithik is the one actor to have that kind of massy yet multiplex appeal. 

I personally like versatility. Hrithik played a mentally challenged person in Koi Mil Gaya. He also played a cunning villian in Dhoom 2. I like the fact that he played different types of roles in the past. If he plays the role of a mass hero in one or two movies that's okay. But he should not be typecast as a mass hero. I want him to experiment and perform interesting characters in the future.