Kinjal Paritosh shah

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

I’m dying to hear: infront of everyone 
Kinjal to Anuj: agar aap humare papa hote toh mera pati aisa karna toh kya aisa sochane ki himmat bhi Nahi karta. Aur phir sabka reaction dhekne layak hota jo yeh kahate the ki Vanraj ek accha baap hai 

Originally posted by ishajimmy

I’m dying to hear: infront of everyone 
Kinjal to Anuj: agar aap humare papa hote toh mera pati aisa karna toh kya aisa sochane ki himmat bhi Nahi karta. Aur phir sabka reaction dhekne layak hota jo yeh kahate the ki Vanraj ek accha baap hai 

Sure, pehale will have to endure Guilt trip of V, then finally him killing Anuj and putting him out of his misery

This shall never happen 

bec as per anupama and producers only vanraj shah is acche pita in show 

This serial is just reflection of our society where men who rape are not targetted by society but praised and forgiven 

Have you not seen Me too movement of Bollywood what happened

But woman victims are targetted and not let to live 

Same will happen to knijal all will blame her only for toshu EMA finally in Shahs

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago

Ab socho when tosho EMA news out kinjal shah house mein rehe gi like anupama or nahi 

Anupama apne husband ko chad kar yeh problem solve karne mein lagegi n that is problem creating thing between maan

But i dont have any hope for this track

I hope Kinjal moves out, once the exposé happens, with justification of not wanting a bad influence on her child. If Vanraj had been punished enough, probably Paritosh wouldn't have done this.

If Paritosh is not punished, the cycle will continue.

Or she could die of shock, which would be equally retributional, with Anupamaa abandoning the family and Rakhi wrecking havoc. The former cannot be guaranteed.

Edited by NiharikaMishra - 1 years ago

Originally posted by myviewprem

This shall never happen 

bec as per anupama and producers only vanraj shah is acche pita in show 

This serial is just reflection of our society where men who rape are not targetted by society but praised and forgiven 

Have you not seen Me too movement of Bollywood what happened

But woman victims are targetted and not let to live 

Same will happen to knijal all will blame her only for toshu EMA finally in Shahs

LOL shah family are that dense and selfish I would not put it past them either to blame kinjal for not giving toshu more attention and pampering whilst she was pregnant and that's the reason he cheated on her because she was pregnant🤪 That baa will say anything to justify her grandson cheating on his pregnant wife. 

This tym all blame should come on baa only because she is the root cause of all the mishaps in shah house.she should be mocked by everyone agar she would have punished Vanraj this would have not happened but she either blamed Kavya or Anupama for her son’s misdeeds and now she is mocking CA she should be hammered now and shah house should mourn on their misery why Anupama is there for their help

Now Anuj should restrict Anupama from going to shah house for every other day and smash Vanraj for being such a good father.🤬😡

I may sound sadist but i want kinjal to torture paritosh something Anupama never did. 

Husband's do have some responsibilities towards their wives. Kinjal isn't broke, she is the only daughter of RD. So it will be good to see her taking revenge on paritosh and Shah family, taking her daughter away from the toxicity. 

I do not want her to become another Anupama.