Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

The Reason they made Maya Psycho is Abhira reunion

Inoxa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I was happy when they killed Anisha's character but got irked when they brought her back in the shape of Maya, who is equally psycho and whimsical.

I think this is going to be the very reason for Abhira's reunion. We all know Maya will surely fall for Abhi, and there might come a plot twist wherein Maya will attempt suicide infront of Abhi to make him choose her over Akshra. She may or may not die but Kunal will blame Abhi in the similar fashion as Abhi did to Kairav. I strongly feel Maya has been made psycho to give Abhi a taste of his own medicine. That he was wrong in not trusting Kairav's sincerity.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chremma thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

No please no..and that will be the most idiotic thing if makers decide to follow this plot..bcz maya is stranger for abhi, why will he ever in any circumstance chose anyone over his akshu.

Also anisha the demon spawn, had suicidal tendencies, when she didn't get the things her way, like first kairav and then when he was nit allowing her to continue her affair. 

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

But abhi was willing to listen to kairav, he doesn't need to taste any medicine! He is also suffering due to this khera siblings cheating dreams ☹️

Abhiraaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Maya also tried to commit suicide if I'm not mistaken...

So I'm guessing it could be another one of writers parallels

chremma thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

She could, but if they go on this track that khera blackmails akshu for abhi maya marriage for maya's suicide..then thats the utter rubbish the makers can come up with

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: Inoxa

I was happy when they killed Anisha's character but got irked when they brought her back in the shape of Maya, who is equally psycho and whimsical.

I think this is going to be the very reason for Abhira's reunion. We all know Maya will surely fall for Abhi, and there might come a plot twist wherein Maya will attempt suicide infront of Abhi to make him choose her over Akshra. She may or may not die but Kunal will blame Abhi in the similar fashion as Abhi did to Kairav. I strongly feel Maya has been made psycho to give Abhi a taste of his own medicine. That he was wrong in not trusting Kairav's sincerity.

More so, to give Birla's as a whole a taste of their own medicine. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: chremma

She could, but if they go on this track that khera blackmails akshu for abhi maya marriage for maya's suicide..then thats the utter rubbish the makers can come up with

On what basis can he blackmail her to agree to let maya marry abhi? She agreed to the ghost-singing for maya deal only so that khera would do abhi's surgery, but now the surgery is done and she was only captive to his deal for abhi, there is nothing that can hold her captive to any future demands outside of what they already made a deal on. What would be the point of her making a deal for abhi's surgery in first place if she is going to give up abhi for a girl she is not even related to?