Aishwarya refused lead role in HNY because of Abhi's role - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by FlyOnTheWall

Mai notice Kiya hu ke after wedding wo utna kaam nahi karti which is a travesty kyonki wo itna hardwork kiya apne career ko banane aur bhai ke sath fall out ke baad sustain karne ke liye

Agar Aishwarya ko lead role mil raha tha to Abhishek chhod sakta tha uska supporting role hi tha 

Bachchans are known for their patriarchal mindset, apne ghar ke girls ko movie business me nahi ane dete hain 

AB Sr bhi Abhishek ko itna praise karte hai lekin Aishwarya ki naya movie ko support nahi kar rahe 

@bold: that's the whole point 

Lmaooo!!! Why does Ash have such weird thinking?! No-one cares, it’s a movie! We all know it’s make-believe. 🤣 SRK wouldn’t exchange his role with Jr in HIS OWN PRODUCTION! Would’ve been nice to see Ash-SRK after ages but weird. Wonder what prompted this from Ash. Jr was very entertaining, he’s truly an under-rated actor. DP was damn good as Mohini so all’s well that ends well. 

“Source close to the actress” meaning the writer’s ass.

She should have done the film, considering no one cares about her pairing with Abhishek, especially onscreen, she would have looked good with Shahrukh. 

Originally posted by priya185

ranveer singh was the third wheel in padmavaat. I mean Deepika was casted with Shahid

Yes but he had a major role. He pretty much overshadowed both of them. Same cannot be said about Abhishek 😆

Instead, Abhi should have left the movie. It was a side role and I don’t think Abhi was very happy (with his role) after the movie released anyway. Judging by the interviews he has given since that even though the film were big hits he wasn’t doing anything substantial in them. 

Ash would have aced Mohini. 

Edited by Joannna - 1 years ago

Glad Ash refused it. I don’t like DP much, but with Ash we would’ve been giving lectures how much SRK mistreated Ash in this and that. Everyone else is always at fault and somehow bad when it comes to Ash. I don’t think Ash should be with SRK. He doesn’t need such mess. Let Ash enjoy her own self. Others are anyway all evil for her. Better for everyone involved. 

Originally posted by The_Best

Glad Ash refused it. I don’t like DP much, but with Ash we would’ve been giving lectures how much SRK mistreated Ash in this and that. Everyone else is always at fault and somehow bad when it comes to Ash. I don’t think Ash should be with SRK. He doesn’t need such mess. Let Ash enjoy her own self. Others are anyway all evil for her. Better for everyone involved. 

He did mistreat Ash during the Chalte Chalte episode for which he apologized as well.

"Others are anyway all evil for her" - What does that even mean? Accept that your idol had wronged her. Doesn't make them evil, but people with flaws.

Originally posted by Lord_Voldemort

He did mistreat Ash during the Chalte Chalte episode for which he apologized as well.

"Others are anyway all evil for her" - What does that even mean? Accept that your idol had wronged her. Doesn't make them evil, but people with flaws.

I agree he mistreated her at the time. That’s why I am saying others will be evil for her. Let her be on her own. SRK will be fine and she will too. SRK doesn’t need another controversy related to her. He doesn’t need any other mess. 

SRK indeed unceremoniously removed Ash from Chalte Chalte despite Salman being at fault for crashing sets of that film. He also removed her from Veer Zaara. 

You believe in karma right? I am glad SRK got karma and his career suffered slump once Aamir started assault with Ghajini and 3I. And even Salman overtook him and he has never been able to regain top slot again.