Imlie

when did Aryan and Imlie fell for each other?

Sadika1011 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Everyone I have questions and I think it might help us get through this time after the episode lol

Anyway, my question is When do you guys think Aryan actually started to fall for Imlie? Like when was the moment he started to see her as a girl and not just feel bad for her?

my second question is Do you guys think Aryan liked Imlie from the beginning or was it a slow process?

When do you guys think Imlie started to see Aryan as more than a friend and a mentor? 

Hopefully, these questions will help us all remember the good old days smiley1

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadika1011 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sadika1011

Everyone I have questions and I think it might help us get through this time after the episode lol

Anyway, my question is When do you guys think Aryan actually started to fall for Imlie? Like when was the moment he started to see her as a girl and not just feel bad for her?

my second question is Do you guys think Aryan liked Imlie from the beginning or was it a slow process?

When do you guys think Imlie started to see Aryan as more than a friend and a mentor? 

look up 

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the tag. I haven't watched the episodes from Nov-mid Feb so I don't think I can answer these questions😅.

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
To me Aryan started developing feelings from Adini marriage track. Imlie from Aryan accident track. but Gul never allows to develop the feelings mature organically. she likes to force up on relationship
Sadika1011 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lethamukund

To me Aryan started developing feelings from Adini marriage track. Imlie from Aryan accident track. but Gul never allows to develop the feelings mature organically. she likes to force up on relationship

Yeah idk why Gul never show Imlie falling for Aryan slowly, it could have been beautiful ❤️

Like watching Imlie looking at Aryan longingly, missing him, dreaming of him would have been a treat 😭

ShakhiLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The moment he picked up her Payal.. just before that.. when he said "cute".. I think he fell for her at that moment romantically

kali420 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

His opinion changed on Imlie

1. When she submitted her 1st assignment 

2. Then again a little more when she wrote the page 3 article

3. When he saw how vulnerable she was when she was kicked out of the office by him, he realized something and turned protective.

4.  Her breakdown post being served divorce papers - he saw her in a whole different light , started to respect her.

She became important 

4. But the day she signed the papers and said all she had to AKT - she changed for him, his respect , protective Ness all got added up

5. When she accepted the check he was in awe of her and then and there turned into her shield against the world.

After all his being around her constantly he could not help but fall for her every passing min. There is no specific time...it was a gradual change small but surely.

For Imlie : he started to change when she saw him with her mom and sister. 

She still considered him arrogant , but when he offered her a place to stay she realized he feels it all she started to lookup to him. 

Again when he offered her featured writer post and offered her his hand that's the turning point for her. 

Every single time after he stood by her,  supported her,  defended her in his own way she kept falling for him but never realized. 

Esp all those times she could laugh with him tease him.without feeling weighed down , she knew it. So in the hut when he had fever and was having hard time getting comfortable she offered him her shoulder then it changed even for her fully. Hence the next day she could simply break emotional bind off with Adithya that easily but still smile after whole heartedly.

My most fav moments these are..the subtel nuances are there to see ...beautiful development of the characters  . 

Sadika1011 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kali420

His opinion changed on Imlie

1. When she submitted her 1st assignment 

2. Then again a little more when she wrote the page 3 article

3. When he saw how vulnerable she was when she was kicked out of the office by him, he realized something and turned protective.

4.  Her breakdown post being served divorce papers - he saw her in a whole different light , started to respect her.

She became important 

4. But the day she signed the papers and said all she had to AKT - she changed for him, his respect , protective Ness all got added up

5. When she accepted the check he was in awe of her and then and there turned into her shield against the world.

After all his being around her constantly he could not help but fall for her every passing min. There is no specific time...it was a gradual change small but surely.

For Imlie : he started to change when she saw him with her mom and sister. 

She still considered him arrogant , but when he offered her a place to stay she realized he feels it all she started to lookup to him. 

Again when he offered her featured writer post and offered her his hand that's the turning point for her. 

Every single time after he stood by her,  supported her,  defended her in his own way she kept falling for him but never realized. 

Esp all those times she could laugh with him tease him.without feeling weighed down , she knew it. So in the hut when he had fever and was having hard time getting comfortable she offered him her shoulder then it changed even for her fully. Hence the next day she could simply break emotional bind off with Adithya that easily but still smile after whole heartedly.

My most fav moments these are..the subtel nuances are there to see ...beautiful development of the characters  . 

That was beautifully said. And I agree there wasn’t just one moment when Aryan fell for Imlie. It was step by step process that got added up and became this intense soul crushing love ❤️

Tbh I wish they showed more of Imlie falling for Aryan. There was so much scope, but the makers went too fast. It would have been a great way to understand Imlie on a deeper level. I wanted to see Imlie having gradual realization of slowly liking Aryan and then being attracted to him to fully passionately falling in love with him.

I think we got to see Aryan in a beautiful light falling for Imlie slowly. But with Imlie it wasn’t fully shown. Which is a shame really 😭

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

During Adinis wedding ACC to me.

Regards

Aarthi

kali420 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

That was beautifully said. And I agree there wasn’t just one moment when Aryan fell for Imlie. It was step by step process that got added up and became this intense soul crushing love ❤️

Tbh I wish they showed more of Imlie falling for Aryan. There was so much scope, but the makers went too fast. It would have been a great way to understand Imlie on a deeper level. I wanted to see Imlie having gradual realization of slowly liking Aryan and then being attracted to him to fully passionately falling in love with him.

I think we got to see Aryan in a beautiful light falling for Imlie slowly. But with Imlie it wasn’t fully shown. Which is a shame really 😭

They did show her falling for him despite herself. If she fell for him soon after her breakup everyone would have called her fickle minded.

If the story was not as fast paced aryan would have been shown Turing into a love sick person or some.sort of anger frustration would have come. Like most other shows ka confessions and dilemmas etc...

NOW my 2 cents on IMLIE'S POV:

Also.since it was fast paced to marriage track- imlie got a chance to stop feeling guilty for liking Aryan. she always cared post Akt and malini wedding but she needed to label it as friendship for her sanity nothing more . But thinking he used her hurt her 10 times fold bcoz she trusted him to like her for her no ulterior motive. Then thru the marriage sequence she was trying to convince her self he had ulterior motives , but after wedding he kept squashing her theories constantly,  him being in the hospital broke her will and she gave in. She turned into WIFEY and never looked back simple !! 

This love story is so sweet coz it was crisp and the actors made it so true.