Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by EuphoricDamsel

You guys in 2021 I got this idea to build a Penguin Clothbound collection...Mera itna paisa kharch hua hai in those 6 books I own right now. 

They're so beautiful and SO EXPENSIVE😭

Imma cry. 

900 rupees for one book. 🥺

Tho maine ab hiatus laga diya on that notion...because hehe I'm unemployed. 🐷

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO-mdKNFFuh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Look at the coverrrrrrrr. 

They released 'Metamorphosis' By Kafka and I'm eyeing it since days with such longing. 🥺

I'm a wh*re for books, especially hard bound ones with prettyyyyy covers .. 

So I sorta planned a chapter in my book where the MC agrees for an ONS just so that she gets an unlimited access to the books he owns 🤣 

It didn't really fit the storyline so it's still in drafts but like 🤣

Originally posted by LizzieBennet

This looks soooo gorg 

hainaaa!! 

When I got Mrinalini Sarabhai's autobiography with her signature 😭😭😭 happiest day of my life! 

Finished Twisted Hate- it was good! Thanks for the rec! How are the other books in this series?

Edited by LizzieBennet - 1 years ago

I recall quite enjoying the experience because it allowed me to connect to my leads more deeply and meaningfully. But the present tense narrative was a total b**ch and painfully the wrong choice - that I realized too late but was forced to stick on because I’d already started the damn story in that tense! 😔

Same reason why I started but now it's major cringe 🤣 it had a lot of problematic stuff.. 

Finished Twisted Hate- it was good! Thanks for the rec! How are the other books in this series?

Yayayyyyy! 

So I have read Alex and Ava's book...I liked that too...and I've read Stella's Book which had some nice moments but nothing so much worthy to recommend it to anyone. 

I haven't read Bridget's book yet because of the Body guard trope. 

Go ahead with Alex and Ava's book. I liked it. Has little amount of angst and groveling too. I liked it. 

PS : People all over the internet feel separately to all books. Some think Twisted Lies is the best book some think Twisted Games is the done deal....For me its Twisted Hate. 😳

Here's the Link. 

Also since this series give rise to another series by Ana Huang called "King Of Sin" , first book of which I've read...The MC gets introduction in Twisted Lies (Stella's book) 

Yep and yep. I’m now on Chapter 30 something just at the point when they’re in Eldorra and the girls get bailed out

I LOVE THAT SCENE!!!

The small little POV of Jules longing when she sees Alex and Ava being all relationshipyyy in the car. Then later her confrontation with Josh...and much later the wedding convo. Sighhhhh. 

This looks soooo gorg 

The covers are designed by one single artist and they're sooooooo darn beautiful...they're uniform in design and yet all different. ❤️

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

I'm a wh*re for books, especially hard bound ones with prettyyyyy covers .. 

So I sorta planned a chapter in my book where the MC agrees for an ONS just so that she gets an unlimited access to the books he owns 🤣 

It didn't really fit the storyline so it's still in drafts but like 🤣

I want to read this lmao 🤣

Originally posted by EuphoricDamsel

I want to read this lmao 🤣

I planned it in my head 🤣

But he is a villain smuggler drug lord...