Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pottermeow thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

Just posting some Twisted Hate quotes to convince everyone to read the Book! 

Because I'm clingy lmao...Plusss one person from the tagged has already read it with me so...it would be a revisit. 

“You’re mine,” I said against her mouth. “Let another man touch you, Jules, and you’ll find out just how easily I can take a man’s life as I can save one.”

― Ana Huang, Twisted Hate

“You know, you’re the first guy I’ve been with in my room.”

“First and last, Red.”

“Possessive much?”

“Damn right I am. I don’t like sharing.”

“Sharing is a virtue, Josh.”

“I don’t give a flying f-ck. I don’t share. Not when it comes to you.”

“Is this a bookstore scavenger hunt?” I bounced on my feet, unable to contain my delight.

“Scavenger hunt and puzzle.” Josh’s cheek dimpled. “Have to make sure your brainpower meets my standards, Red. I don’t date dummies.”

“Understandable. Someone has to be the brains in the relationship.”

“Hey, Red.” Josh looked me over, his eyes heating. “Nice to see you looking presentable for once.”

“Nice to see you looking human for once.” I gave him an equally deliberate once-over. “How much did you pay for the skin suit to cover up your devil's horns and reptile skin?”

“It was free. I'm just that charming,” he drawled.

“I think the seller was just scared you'll suffocate him with your giant ego if you didn't leave soon.”

His laugh rolled through me like molten caramel, rich and sweet. “I f--king missed you.”

Since Ritu's been kind enough to tag me, here go my two cents on this book! 

Super relatable characters, despite the fact that it's SUPPOSED to be an alpha male damsel in distress book (the type that makes you think Wattpad romances written by early teens). 

Josh is a medical resident, so, duh, that's a hit with me. But also the fact that neither Josh nor Jules have a drastic change in character from khatta-meeta to nauseating sweetness once they have confessed and are truly together. 

Yep. 

That was the winning point for me! 😆

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Pottermeow

Since Ritu's been kind enough to tag me, here go my two cents on this book! 

Super relatable characters, despite the fact that it's SUPPOSED to be an alpha male damsel in distress book (the type that makes you think Wattpad romances written by early teens). 

Josh is a medical resident, so, duh, that's a hit with me. But also the fact that neither Josh nor Jules have a drastic change in character from khatta-meeta to nauseating sweetness once they have confessed and are truly together. 

Yep. 

That was the winning point for me! 😆

What Alpha male Jules is Alpha woman for all I care! LMAO 😆

She's QUEEN. 

Carried the whole series. I love her, but I also love Josh Chen. He kinda goals. Ughhh we've had this conversation 298364 times already. Need to move on. 🤡

Pottermeow thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What Alpha male Jules is Alpha woman for all I care! LMAO 😆

She's QUEEN. 

Carried the whole series. I love her, but I also love Josh Chen. He kinda goals. Ughhh we've had this conversation 298364 times already. Need to move on. 🤡

Go back and look at the caps SUPPOSED, girl. That was sarcasm. 

🤔

LizzieBennet thumbnail

My GOD! This review is everything...and I have so much to read lol 😆

I haven't tried Miss Marple yet. 😳

Not even one. 

What should be the best one to start with? What's the first book? 

Oh girl! I envy you! There’s such a treasure trove of books waiting to be discovered. You have a royal treat ahead of you! Murder at the Vicarage is the first Miss Marple and it would be a great place to start Miss M since it has all the typical masala - St. Mary Mead setting and all the recurring characters from that village. Then read The Moving Finger and Murder is Announced. 🤌🏽🤌🏽🤌🏽🤌🏽🤌🏽 

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Kind of Yes, with both male and female POVs...

I'm not big on the first person shizzz either...almost try to never do it but here I didn't mind. 

I started the book, on Chapter 23? It’s a long book right? I’m not even half way through yet 😆

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Kind of? But it's actually decent, not too bad, especially compared to this author's previous books, she's developed a lot in this one.... 

Also, hiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!! 

Hiiiiii Sathya. Good to hear from you! How have you been? 🤗

I’m not crazy about first person books and this one has changing PoVs so that makes it more jarring for me- switching the narrative in my head 😆 Look at me, I’m such a hypocrite - saying this after writing a loooong switching-PoV- first-person- narrative FF woh bhi in present tense (all my least favourite narrative types 😆)

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Go back and look at the caps SUPPOSED, girl. That was sarcasm. 

🤔

You know how excited I get when it's Joshyyy and JR. ☺️

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Oh girl! I envy you! There’s such a treasure trove of books waiting to be discovered. You have a royal treat ahead of you! Murder at the Vicarage is the first Miss Marple and it would be a great place to start Miss M since it has all the typical masala - St. Mary Mead setting and all the recurring characters from that village. Then read The Moving Finger and Murder is Announced. 🤌🏽🤌🏽🤌🏽🤌🏽🤌🏽 

I tried getting my hands on 'Murder At The Vicarage' in my last purchase and it went out of stock SO SOON I had to replace it with 'Death In The Clouds' - Which I didn't like as much as I thought I would. Got a bit stretchyyyy. 

This purchase I'll add stuff surely. 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

I started the book, on Chapter 23? It’s a long book right? I’m not even half way through yet 😆

You started at 23?!!!!!!! 😲

You missed everything in the start? The good sass? Ohhh noooooo whyyyy 🤡

I would have given you 170 Pages wala online link😆

Jaldi nipat jata. 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Hiiiiii Sathya. Good to hear from you! How have you been? 🤗

I’m not crazy about first person books and this one has changing PoVs so that makes it more jarring for me- switching the narrative in my head 😆 Look at me, I’m such a hypocrite - saying this after writing a loooong switching-PoV- first-person- narrative FF woh bhi in present tense (all my least favourite narrative types 😆)

Koi nahi humne padha tha humko acha laga...all's perfect with the utopia world my brain lives in.