Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Leenaaa

Completely agree about the emotion part. And Then There Were None took me by storm. I had to scream in a pillow between pages😆

I have put Anne frank’s book aside since May and I still think about it. I really need to continue, but I can't stand online reading anymore. I need a copy of the book itself O_o

Oh I get the need to scream with And Then There Were None.

Anne Frank, maybe it was because I read it during the Covid-19 lockdown but it just hit me too hard.😭

I'm reading this series: Something New by Jennifer Dawson and it's soooo good!  Everything I want in contemporary romance. I might write a review for the whole series! 

Originally posted by LizzieBennet

I'm reading this series: Something New by Jennifer Dawson and it's soooo good!  Everything I want in contemporary romance. I might write a review for the whole series! 

Okaaayyy WHAYYYY don't I have a notification for this tag?? 😔

This is absurd. 

But Imma noting down the recommendationnnnn❤️

Update : I finished 'Five Little Pigs' yesterday errr...today morning at 4am? Lol. Let me explain, I'd started the book but life came in between and I'd been doing like 10/12 pages a day or not at all since a week I guess? I was at 104 pages yesterday at 1:30am then I absolutely couldn't stop. 

I HAD TO finish it, yk? 

So I read through it all. Even researching a few references here and there in between and getting lost in that. 

The book is excellent! I absolutely LOVED it. I told everyone that I had an inkling of what was going on and I was half-right, but that's it only half right...because even though my theory did occur the murderer was someone else. 

So I was right and also wrong in one way or another. 

Classic AC! Will be doing a Review soon. ❤️

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

I didn't finish Anne Frank, even though it was a mandatory reading in class 10. Got through cuz Sparknotes ftw 😆 

Do you wanna know what I did???!!! 

DO YOU??!

We had "Three Men In A Boat" compulsory. On curriculum. So I never read that, LMAO, but I borrowed Anne Frank from a classmate at my tuition and finished it the next day before going to the class. 

So I read through it all. Even researching a few references here and there in between and getting lost in that. 

The book is excellent! I absolutely LOVED it. I told everyone that I had an inkling of what was going on and I was half-right, but that's it only half right...because even though my theory did occur the murderer was someone else. 

So I was right and also wrong in one way or another. 

Classic AC! Will be doing a Review soon. ❤️

Just curious - what references did you research?  

I have Peril at end house and The Man in the Brown suit sitting in my book shelf. Have to get to them soon. For the record, I loved ‘Three men in a boat’ when I first read it years ago. 

Edited by LizzieBennet - 1 years ago

Originally posted by EuphoricDamsel

Do you wanna know what I did???!!! 

DO YOU??!

We had "Three Men In A Boat" compulsory. On curriculum. So I never read that, LMAO, but I borrowed Anne Frank from a classmate at my tuition and finished it the next day before going to the class. 

our teacher was like you don't have to read 3 men in a boat.. Anne Frank sabko padhni hai. Technically there's a choice between these two. 😡 

I didn't read either but I finished Are you afraid of the dark (Sidney Sheldon) two days before my psych boards. We had 3 days' gap between the two papers 🤣

Originally posted by LizzieBennet

Just curious - what references did you research?  

I have Peril at end house and The Man in the Brown suit sitting in my book shelf. Have to get to them soon. For the record, I loved ‘Three men in a boat’ when I first read it years ago. 

There were mentions of paintings and particularly there was a mention of a story by W. Somerset Maugham - The Moon And Sixpence. I guess it's a short story? Or a Novel? (Maugham is the best short story writer to exist ever btw...so I'm guessing it's a short story) 

Poirot asked a Character whether she has read that book or not. Since I didn't know anything about it apart from the writer I ready the summary. Now I want to read actual story. 

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

our teacher was like you don't have to read 3 men in a boat.. Anne Frank sabko padhni hai. Technically there's a choice between these two. 😡 

I didn't read either but I finished Are you afraid of the dark (Sidney Sheldon) two days before my psych boards. We had 3 days' gap between the two papers 🤣

Confession - I have NEVER read Sidney Sheldon. 

And I read Anne Frank because I felt my school was stupid to choose TMIAB instead of Anne Frank. As a rebellion lmao 🤣

Okaayyyyy soooo I need help? 😳

I'm on the website adding AC to my cart for a purchase because it has been long and I think there's a sale going about. Lizzie Dee can you tell me which one out of these should I buy? I've already Added Lord Edgware Dies sooooo Imma post rest of the books available here okieeee/😃

Hallowe'en Party

One, Two, Buckle My Shoe

The Girl

The Mysterious Mr. Quin

Passenger To Frankfurt 

The Clocks

The Listerdale Mystery 

The Labours of Hercules 

The Adventures of the Christmas Pudding 

Sleeping Murder 

Cat Among The Pigeons 

Yeahhhh these are it.