Posted: 1 years ago

Amitabh Bachchan doing a promotional bit for Goodbye.  Its trailer is releasing later today.  

Too bad for us KJo actually respects him so he’ll never leak dozens of articles about all the ways Big B is not even acknowledging Brahmstra and how it’s all his fault.  

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CiIbjVUrFaJ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Why did he skip Brahmastra ? 

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Why did he skip Brahmastra ? 

The most feasible explanation has been that he was mad because his name came after Ranbir and Alia’s in the teaser.  But that was fixed within hours and he’s still not acknowledging Brahmstra at all.  As I joked in another post, he’s avoiding Brahmstra like it’s Rekha 😃

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

Too bad for us KJo actually respects him so he’ll never leak dozens of articles about all the ways Big B is not even acknowledging Brahmstra and how it’s all his fault.  

I think he is just scared of Jaya and Shweta🤣

Originally posted by Daebak

I think he is just scared of Jaya and Shweta🤣

🤣  🤣

Actually that could be the reason too.  He just doesn’t want to ruffle any feathers here.  

I can believe that Big B was getting frustrated with all the reshoots, and that he warned KJo about the final product.  But he’s had to have known many times before when a movie of his wasn’t gonna work.  Did he ever turn his back on his own work and ignore it this blatantly?  

🤣  🤣

Actually that could be the reason too.  He just doesn’t want to ruffle any feathers here.  

Maybe they have all decided to let AB be and ignore his crankiness as umr ka takaza. Coz Shweta still seems to have a good rapport with KJo, so no problems there. 

AB turns 80 this year, right? Last year he wrote he turned 80 and Shweta had to clarify he is 79. So, well!😆

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Daebak

Maybe they have all decided to let AB be and ignore his crankiness as umr ka takaza. Coz Shweta still seems to have a good rapport with KJo, so no problems there. 

AB turns 80 this year, right? Last year he wrote he turned 80 and Shweta had to clarify he is 79. So, well!😆

Yes he will, on October 11th.  

He actually looks good for 80.  I think for the most part he’s doing well all around, but yes sometimes he seems cranky on twitter 😆

Yes he will, on October 11th.  

He actually looks good for 80.  I think for the most part he’s doing well all around, but yes sometimes he seems cranky on twitter 😆

Navya needs to change the passwords and tell him Twitter band hogaya. All hell breaks loose if he gets the tweet number wrong.🤣

And then he corrects it in haste, as if anyone cares.

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago