ss story ???? Albeli kahani

Posted: 1 years ago

I am not good in writing so please bear me not good in english too but want to share my thoughts please feel free to read and share ur throught  and your story how to proceed

So the story start with the amitabh ji (anjali's father) canceled all the deals with choudhary and their bussiness sink

Saroj are done so much useless extravagance to show up and sharma 's ko nicha chikane ke liye for rashmi nakul sagai but due to trouble in bussiness all goes in vain and the sagai is postponed 

Rashmi so much hurt and frustrated and full blame aapni badi behan  sayuri par daal deti hai

Dhanraj - dekho saroj abhi hum dhoom dham se lavish way se yeh sagai nahi kar sakte hai and simple and small ceremony kar lete hai and all are agree but saroj and rashmi not agree on this

Saroj said  nahi sagai tu dhoom dham se hogi nahi tu 

Rashmi -please maa sagai maat thodna

Nakul - rashmi yeh kya keh rahi hoo tum itna daar kuy rahi ho sagai   thode ne ki  nahi simple way mein karne ki baat ho rahi hai

Rashmi -nakul tum nahi samaj rahe means aap matalap maa yeh sagai khoob dhum dham se chahti thi but unke bhi aarman  hai 

Nakul so only maa wish matter for you not mine 

Rashmi aare aap aaisa kyu keh rahe hai but maa hai vo 

Nakul -aur tum mujhe aap aap kyu keh rahi ho

Rashmi  with shyness-  aare  yeh kya keh rahe hai bahu banugi aapki patni maa ko aacha lagega unke saamne aab di ki tarah thodi na aapne pati baat ki jati hai I know mein janti hoo kaise bolna hota hai 

Nakul - surprised what 

Rashmi sagai tu hogi na aur vo bhi jaise maa chahe 

Nakul and kanha - but rashmi you now na abhi situation aaise nahi hai

Rashmi please kanha jiju aap kuch mat boliye di nahi chahti na isliye yeh sab hua hai inka hi kara dharatal hai inho ne hi kuch aaisa kiya hai

Hearing kanha shattered and about to say in favour of sayuri but sayuri hold her hand and use chup rehne ko kehati hai

Indrani and dadi - rashmi yeh kya keh rahi hai tu

Rashmi haa yaha koi kuch nahi samajegha and  goes from there with teary eyes

Nakul is very angry on rashmi but kanha  samjata  hai and  nakul goes behind rashmi

Next part  deal with new partner and who gets the tender choudhary or amitabh ji 

Or the choudhary bank draft 

Ya story draft is not good or not a good writer but a story came in mind so want to share or what you all think   please share and  write next part too and suggest the name of story 🙏

Sorry for mistakes 

Hey 

@NeeruNira 

Like this.

Nice attempt and thank u for writing it.

If u think u r a bad writer then m toh worst.

But i really wanted that ff and ss should be start by anyone.

U bcm second writer of thus forum

Thanx raishi and nidhimittal1111 for like and appreciate and every one  here please suggest the ideas and suggest title of story 

And appreciate  me nidhi I am not good writer but try to write or share my thoughts actually I think something but when I write here or pen down my thoughts it's different jo sochti hoo vo likha nahi jata but try my best hope you all like and give ur views too

Hey ,

I just saw this ... lovely write up ... ❤️

Dil maange more ....😃

How come Saroj didnt do tandav in the story ... hmmmm missed her soooooo very much ... She's the ML of WTHAlbeli ....... KriSa can go to hell ... 🤔

Looking forward for more ... 

Write on .hmmm Sayyu getting makeover .... please ... RS wont even listen ... or she had a memory loss ... shifted somewhere else ... 

Originally posted by shridharg

Hey ,

Dil maange more ....😃

How come Saroj didnt do tandav in the story ... hmmmm missed her soooooo very much ... She's the ML of WTHAlbeli ....... KriSa can go to hell ... 🤔

Write on .hmmm Sayyu getting makeover .... please ... RS wont even listen ... or she had a memory loss ... shifted somewhere else ... 

Shilpa strong want sayu makeover. And me too.

RD nhi sun re h toh atleast y ff os world to sun lo.

One tight slap to rashmi and saroj also be the part of any ff or os.

Mja aa jaeyga

Originally posted by NidhiMittal1111

Shilpa strong want sayu makeover. And me too.

RD nhi sun re h toh atleast y ff os world to sun lo.

One tight slap to rashmi and saroj also be the part of any ff or os.

Mja aa jaeyga

Ignoring long term is better than a slap ... I want Nakul to move on in his life .. kuch kare apne zindagi mein ... Soon they will white wash Rashmi ... in just one epi ... 

Ghar mein aur log hai to turn them to villain ... 😃

On a serious note ..a makeover is must for Sayuri ... Mujhe toh chid mach thi hai ...when I see her on screen ... acting bhi boring lag rahi hai .. same tone all the time .. wear same clothes ... Presentation pe koi kaam karega ... RS ji ...?😃 

Originally posted by shridharg

Hey ,

Dil maange more ....😃

Thanx for liking oh I completely forget this  actually busy so much may be free after diwali then try to write and please you all also help to contribute in this or give suggestion for better 

Originally posted by NeeruNira

Thanx for liking oh I completely forget this  actually busy so much may be free after diwali then try to write and please you all also help to contribute in this or give suggestion for better 

I am on the reading side ... we can add list the topic which interests us so that you guys can pick on the topic and give your best ... 😃😳

Hello everyone finally get some time from my busy routine life please check this I am not a good writer but try and I am not justify my emotions and jo sochti hoo vo aache se write up nahi ho pata but try my best hope u all like

Next day

Nakul goes to meet rashmi 

Nakul - kal kya tha rashmi yeh sab tum kis tarah se baat kar rahi thi kanha bhayia aur bhabhi se

Rashmi- aab humne kya galat kaha hamara point of view koi samjna hi nahi chahta 

Nakul -rashmi dekho hum tumhe pyar se samja rahe hai

Rashmi -ha har koi hame hi samjahata hai kanha jiju aur sayuri di tu sab ko sahi lagte hai

Nakul and rashmi argument nakul bahut angry ho jata and goes from their

At night 

Kanha and sayuri  in kitchen and feed sweet to each but  very stress and  discuss tomorrow result of tender  kanha said aare tu hai bas teri hi mehanat hai halki hum bhi kaam nahi raat bhar teri madad karne mein tu proper rest kar isme

Sayuri kanha is tender ke liye mein hi sab nahi kiya tu ne bhi bahut mehanat hi aur I am sure yeh tender tujhe hi milega

Kanha interputed sirf mujhe tujhe hum choudhary ko hi but tension and in tension lots of sweet 

A d sayari bas kanha chale sone and kanha shayri ko bhaho mein le leta hai and both are romantic with each other and songs plays in background (which you reader think in your mind)

Next day 

Kanha comes downstairs but so stressful but sayuri smiles and give strength to him and he smiles

Saroj is their

Kanha touch her feet and gives blessing but she is not want also a company him to office so she said

Saroj - tum kaha ja rahi ho

Sayuri-kanha ke sath office

Saroj - aare mein aaj kuch guest aayge vo tumhare hath ka bana kaha chahte hai aab unhe kaun bataye tum kuch zyda aata nahi but mana nahi kar sakte na

Kanha what the fasaaddd maa aapko aaj hi

Sayuri touch his hand and said kanha 

Sayari -ha aunty mein manage kar lungi kanha tu ja and give presentation and I am with u their may be  not physically but 

Mentally

Kanha - sayuri and saroj gives prasad to him and he takes and go, nakul too accompany him

Saroj thik se mehmano ko attend karna samji kahi fail na ho jayo

And goes in her room 

Saroj - pata nahi kya hoga office mein kanha ko business ki itni samaj bhi nahi hai chiru hota tu shyad kanha ko kaha aata hai business matters sabko kharche kaam karne sochna hoga nakul ki sagai bhi simple hogi kya din dekhne pad rahe hai uss sayuri ke karan jab se sayuri aai hai yaha tab se kuch na kuch galat ho raha hai uske mahnoos kadam hai yeh sab khud ke ghar ke liye bhi sahi nahi hai aapne pita ke liye hi sahi nahi thi aur yaha shadi karke humare liye abshakun ban gayi hai hame dane dane ke liye mohtaz karna chahti hai 

Dhanraj comes here aapne  watch wear karte hue saroj chup ho jayo tum har bhat mein sayuri sayari bahu ki galti dikhti hai tumhe kya kare koi yaha business mein problem ho rahi hai aur tumhe kitchen politics se fursat nahi and said office ja raha hoo kanha ko support karne sayuri bahu ko kuch nahi kahagi tum samjhe

Aur mujhe kanha par pura bharosa hai

In office

All are here kanha takes blessings from dhanraj 

So the tender hearing begins and all other companies manager are their and all shows their work / project their throuhts regarding project and after that voting is started

In home saroj prays to God rashmi too comes their saroj gives a fake smiles to see sayuri sayuri comes and said and in mind all the guest goes and they like my food too hope  likewise kanha and papa win this tender too and prays to God

So the result announce 

Edited by NeeruNira - 1 years ago

So after this voting and result is out 

And the tender goes to.......

Scene shift to choudhary mension

Saroj is very worried sayuri too 

Saroj said to sayuri- aaj tumhare karan yeh din dekhne pad rahe tumhare manhoos kadam tumne hi tu suggestion diye the yeh sab aurto ka kya kaam hai business mein kanha tu waise hi tumhi sar pat chada rakha hai usse itni samaj nahi hai

Sayuri _ aunty aap please aaisa nahi bole aur sirf positive soche aur kanha ki kabiliyat par bharosa rakhe sawal na uthaye aur rahi baat business women kyu nahi chala sakti hai yeh kaha likha aunty gargi and matri ka tu naam aapne suna hoga aaj award hai unke naam par and aur bhi kai examples hai

Rashmi - di aapko maa se is tarah baat nahi karni chahiye maa ki tension sahi hai aur jiju ko aap tu first time kar rahi hai na kuchh bhi ho sakta maa ki tension right hai aur aapko aur aab tu jiju ko bhi bas lecture dena hi aata hai , nakul bhi kaise kar payega manage 

Sayari mein kaha keh rahi tension galat hai kuch bhi ho sakta hai but hame positive sochna hai

Saroj smiles to see this

Rashmi aap se behas karna bekar aare nakul ( nakul aur sab aate hue)

Edited by NeeruNira - 1 years ago