Is Karan Singh Grover a changed man because of Bipasha? - Page 5

Posted: 1 years ago

I came across this video for a minute and makes me wonder if he had a point on why he left his previous Wife? cause she was working all the time?

Or was he just a philanderer who walked into the hands of Bips? and that's now got him zoned out from everything lol

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eddtyp2xmTE[/YOUTUBE]

Originally posted by sanityinfinite

I came across this video for a minute and makes me wonder if he had a point on why he left his previous Wife? cause she was working all the time?

Or was he just a philanderer who walked into the hands of Bips? and that's now got him zoned out from everything lol

Not sure but he wanted a Bollywood career and he thought Bipasha can get him right opportunities in Bollywood. If work was an issue, then he wouldn’t let her work and his first wife quit acting after marrying him but he also left her. 

Originally posted by Alia4545

Not sure but he wanted a Bollywood career and he thought Bipasha can get him right opportunities in Bollywood. If work was an issue, then he wouldn’t let her work and his first wife quit acting after marrying him but he also left her. 

Yeah you have a valid point too. But I also saw in some other videos that Karan and Jennifer liked each other a lot ofcourse, but when they got married, he got busy with Qubool hai and she got busy with Swastichandra. That they would barely get time for each other due to long shooting hours and had to visit each other in the sets. They were spending a lot of time away from each other for the most part.

And maybe when he met Bips on the set of Alone, obviously they were working, but they were also doing a lot of intimate scenes together for that firm and were spending lots of time with each other, so maybe he thought that Bips is the kinda Wife he wanted? Because Bips didn't work around the clock. BW stars don't work throughout the year anyway - but only in certain seasons for a limited amount of time, when they sign up a movie or a project.

So maybe there's a valid point to why Jennifer and him separated. Maybe they liked each other and that didn't change, but they never had the time for each other due to the nature of their work. They weren't like Hiten-Gauri either, or Ram-Gautami, where one of them is working and the other is not. Both Karan and Jennifer were stars in TV, big names and had been leads of their own shows, working around the clock.

Originally posted by sanityinfinite

Yeah you have a valid point too. But I also saw in some other videos that Karan and Jennifer liked each other a lot ofcourse, but when they got married, he got busy with Qubool hai and she got busy with Swastichandra. That they would barely get time for each other due to long shooting hours and had to visit each other in the sets. They were spending a lot of time away from each other for the most part.

And maybe when he met Bips on the set of Alone, obviously they were working, but they were also doing a lot of intimate scenes together for that firm and were spending lots of time with each other, so maybe he thought that Bips is the kinda Wife he wanted? Because Bips didn't work around the clock. BW stars don't work throughout the year anyway - but only in certain seasons for a limited amount of time, when they sign up a movie or a project.

So maybe there's a valid point to why Jennifer and him separated. Maybe they liked each other and that didn't change, but they never had the time for each other due to the nature of their work. They weren't like Hiten-Gauri either, or Ram-Gautami, where one of them is working and the other is not. Both Karan and Jennifer were stars in TV, big names and had been leads of their own shows, working around the clock.

I don’t think work was the main issue. If that was the issue, then he would’ve leave her before Alone happened. And they were suppose to do a show together. Jennifer’s SC was almost over when he got the movie Alone. So if that movie didn’t happen, they would’ve work on a show together and wouldn’t get divorce. Why he has to go after Bips if it was a work issue? She is much older than him. And he should’ve know that she is a dangerous woman. Look at his situation now. Many TV couple and Bollywood couple work like Saif Kareena, DP-RS. Main reason was his greed. He wanted a Bollywood career long time ago and he thought he can use Bips connection. This couple seems very odd because he said on an interview that he and Bips won’t get marry just couple days ago when they got married. And he seemed uncomfortable with her before he married her. So I wonder if she manipulated him to marry her. He might’ve flirted with her during the Alone shooting time but Bips might’ve took it too seriously. Well it was better when he and Jennifer worked but now it looks he is stuck in a jail with Bips and her family. Whether it’s Bollywood or TV, an actor actress have to work and commit to their work, where they have to stay far away from their partner for sometime but that doesn’t mean they will get divorce. Bollywood stars also work throughout the year if they have demand. Look at Deepika and Alia. They are always busy with their work. Not only movie but also endorsements and other work. Bips has no career left. So it doesn’t matter about her condition. He should’ve talk to Jennifer about the work issue or discuss it with his family and friends instead of getting involve with Bipasha because that only did harm to his image. Now both of their career is finished. They are neither relevant in Bollywood neither in TV. Instagram is their only place to stay relevant. 

Edited by Alia4545 - 1 years ago

I don’t think work was the main issue. If that was the issue, then he would’ve leave her before Alone happened. And they were suppose to do a show together. Jennifer’s SC was almost over when he got the movie Alone. So if that movie didn’t happen, they would’ve work on a show together and wouldn’t get divorce. Why he has to go after Bips if it was a work issue? She is much older than him. And he should’ve know that she is a dangerous woman. Look at his situation now. Many TV couple and Bollywood couple work like Saif Kareena, DP-RS. Main reason was his greed. He wanted a Bollywood career long time ago and he thought he can use Bips connection. This couple seems very odd because he said on an interview that he and Bips won’t get marry just couple days ago when they got married. And he seemed uncomfortable with her before he married her. So I wonder if she manipulated him to marry her. He might’ve flirted with her during the Alone shooting time but Bips might’ve took it too seriously. Well it was better when he and Jennifer worked but now it looks he is stuck in a jail with Bips and her family. Whether it’s Bollywood or TV, an actor actress have to work and commit to their work, where they have to stay far away from their partner for sometime but that doesn’t mean they will get divorce. Bollywood stars also work throughout the year if they have demand. Look at Deepika and Alia. They are always busy with their work. Not only movie but also endorsements and other work. Bips has no career left. So it doesn’t matter about her condition. 

He also seems distant from his own parents. That's quite sad. 

Originally posted by Nandini_goyal

He also seems distant from his own parents. That's quite sad. 

I wonder what is the issue with his parents. Bips is full of herself and enjoying with her family where his family is not seen anywhere. She believes love yourself. So she can’t see anyone else except her own family members. She had issue with her ex boyfriend John and Herman’s parents before. So it’s possible she doesn’t like KSG’s parents. His parents was very close to him when he was married with Jennifer. They used to go to vacation together. His dad came to QH set few times. I follow his brother and his sister in law’s IG account. His sister in law’s name is also Jenny. I see they both follow Jennifer and his parents probably live with them but they have no connection with him. Wonder if his parents couldn’t accept Bips or if she has issues with them that he got isolated from his own family members. 

I wonder what is the issue with his parents. Bips is full of herself and enjoying with her family where his family is not seen anywhere. She believes love yourself. So she can’t see anyone else except her own family members. She had issue with her ex boyfriend John and Herman’s parents before. So it’s possible she doesn’t like KSG’s parents. His parents was very close to him when he was married with Jennifer. They used to go to vacation together. His dad came to QH set few times. I follow his brother and his sister in law’s IG account. His sister in law’s name is also Jenny. I see they both follow Jennifer and his parents probably live with them but they have no connection with him. Wonder if his parents couldn’t accept Bips or if she has issues with them that he got isolated from his own family members. 

Bhagwan Jane.. I just know that I don't like how his face muscles has tightened and his voice has changed 

Now that I think about it, it’s kinda true. He rarely ever posts with his parents or family but posts about Bips family all the time. 

Originally posted by arshimehta

He is jobless so it seems he is loyal and not anymore party animal but truth is he don't have enough money to do all those stuff.

Dono miya biwi berozgaar hai

There was even once rumor he had started doing Gigolo work to support his family. 

What is Gigolo work? Where did you heard this rumor from?

Edited by Alia4545 - 1 years ago

They're both weirdos that found eachother in my opinion. Shraddha and Jennifer just seemed to be too good for him. That's the feeling I get from this whole situation.