Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Alia4545

Jennifer and Shradda treated him like a human with respect. That’s why he disrespected them while Bipasha treats him like a dog and that’s why he can’t disrespect her. By the way, how will Bipasha survive and feed 2 children now? Couple months ago, she said she will get back to work because she needs extra money to feed 2 children but so far, no work was offered to her. She did photoshoots on IG couple days ago to attract producers but still no work was offered to her. He is a curse on everyone’s life. As soon as Bipasha married him, she got ousted from Bollywood and now she is using IG to stay in the news. He seems unstable these days. So no girls would get involve with him now. 

Waise what’s their source of income these days? How are they affording that lifestyle? 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinity101

Waise what’s their source of income these days? How are they affording that lifestyle? 

they have good investments and side businesses. 

they would sure have some restaurants, Karan has a degree in hotel management and Bipasha’s known business adventure is with Suzanne Khan and Malaika Arora called The Label 

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Perhaps the typical things that BW actors do? To buy some properties and rent it out. That becomes an income stream. If they're smart enough on the financial side or have financial advisors, they might even have some investments in stocks/shares for some good companies.

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meredith

Hes scared of her, thats for sure. 😆

I think in his previous Marriages and relationships, one could still see the 'Man' KSG.😆 He was the 'Man' in the relationship. I don't think he wanted to be a real Man though. Just don't find him to be Man enough in his marriage with Bips. He either seems to be treated like her child or he comes across as a Man-Child.

Worse still, Teacher-Student vibe aata hai.

Bips was way out of his league, always! And it seems, he was all about getting a trophy wife all the time or upgrading his league.

Not sure. Instagram is their source of income. Never heard from Bips that they have a restaurant. And La Label is not their business like people are saying. Those three women are the brand ambassador of that company. Now Bips is trying to make a comeback for extra money since she has to feed 2 children. 

Edited by Alia4545 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by: sanityinfinite

I think in his previous Marriages and relationships, one could still see the 'Man' KSG.😆 He was the 'Man' in the relationship. I don't think he wanted to be a real Man though. Just don't find him to be Man enough in his marriage with Bips. He either seems to be treated like her child or he comes across as a Man-Child.

Worse still, Teacher-Student vibe aata hai.

Bips was way out of his league, always! And it seems, he was all about getting a trophy wife all the time or upgrading his league.

Teacher student vibe lol. Why he married the other 3 women if he wanted a trophy wife? Maybe he wanted a career through her but it didn’t work. It happened the other way since his career was over. By the way, what happened to his parents? Are they alive? All I see is posting pictures with Bips family. 

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alia4545

Teacher student vibe lol. Why he married the other 3 women if he wanted a trophy wife? Maybe he wanted a career through her but it didn’t work. It happened the other way since his career was over. By the way, what happened to his parents? Are they alive? All I see is posting pictures with Bips family. 

I am not sure about his parents, hope they are fine. But what's weirder is he is basically not in touch with ANY of his TV circle apart from Ayaz Khan and Krushna's sister, Drashti very rarely. He was quite popular in TV, had a huge circle and use to party with them a lot.

The only thing you get to see now is, Bips and him in all their pics. There was some gossip in the past that his friends are really miffed with him, cause Bips follows him everywhere and joins all the gatherings with his friends. Whereas his friends just want him to be there sometimes, as he's a different and fun Karan when they're just with him.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sanityinfinite

I am not sure about his parents, hope they are fine. But what's weirder is he is basically not in touch with ANY of his TV circle apart from Ayaz Khan and Krushna's sister, Drashti very rarely. He was quite popular in TV, had a huge circle and use to party with them a lot.

The only thing you get to see now is, Bips and him in all their pics. There was some gossip in the past that his friends are really miffed with him, cause Bips follows him everywhere and joins all the gatherings with his friends. Whereas his friends just want him to be there sometimes, as he's a different and fun Karan when they're just with him.

Don’t mean to pry into their life but from whatever I have observed in the pics, he looks so lifeless whereas Bips always looks happy and cheerful. He was talking very weirdly on that Kapil Sharma show as well. He doesn’t seem that happy with her. 

sanityinfinite thumbnail

^^ He was friends with Wahi, Sunaina, Gul Khan, Surbhi, Karanvir and many others. 

A lot of times we get to hear how a toxic professional life can affect personal relationships at home and is the cause for domestic troubles. But in this case, his personal life has caught up with his professional life? The reputation he has with women has kinda gotten people to take him less seriously. Nobody cares about him in BW sadly, but barely anyone in TV now as well.

I think with his Marriage to Bips, it kinda removed him from the TV circle.. but he couldn't fit into BW either afterall. So he's just busy painting and in his own cocoon now.

sanityinfinite thumbnail

Don’t mean to pry into their life but from whatever I have observed in the pics, he looks so lifeless whereas Bips always looks happy and cheerful. He was talking very weirdly on that Kapil Sharma show as well. He doesn’t seem that happy with her. 

Yeah, he's been too wild / free / open / experimentative in his life before marriage to Bips. But Bipasha is a strong strong woman, she's not only out of his league, but even among a lot of women in BW, she's just got a strong persona. So her having a strong leash on him, must've definitely gotten him lifeless, though he cannot dare talk about that, cos it's like the man who cried wolf? idk. But he sure seems like a chusa hua aam. 

Edited by sanityinfinite - 1 years ago