Vijay D To pay 6crs Compensation For Liger Failure

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 5 months ago

The story was bad not Vijay’s fault

Kjo has enough money

Puri should totally take the responsibility... As far as I have watched , VD was a decent actor  in Tollywood acting wise and he would put total hard work whatever a director wants from him. 

I have not watched the Liger movie.... But based on whatever I saw about it whether it is songs or his shouting clips I would say he doesn't cut for these kind of commercial movies  with dance sequences,fights,kick boxing or whatever it is. . he totally looked cringe there.He has good looks and he can act well. But all they did in Liger was spoiling his looks with that lame hair style and made him stammering ,made him dance which he is not good at all. They didn't use him for what he was good at. He didnt chose the script which suits him.Family entertainers, love stories( like Dear comrade) suits him better. If he want to experiment he should try thrillers which has acting scope. He should stop giving attention to the fame he got national wide,  and better focus on his scripts and his abilities what he is good at. I wonder after this Liger flop, he would get any Telugu movies unless his next Telugu movie become hit. 

And I heard that Puri said " I will stop making movies from here on"....He better do that. Fed up with his cring movies from so long.. I can't believe Pokiri was his movie, it seems it was totally a fluke considering his rest of his cringfest movies. 

Edited by Flyhigh_9 - 5 months ago

This is Bullshit. If Film would have been BLOCKBUSTER, will they be giving him extra crores?

Edited by Guddu.Pandit - 5 months ago

Why should he be paying? He wasn't the producer right.

Poor vijay devarakonda , kjo is bad news smiley36

Originally posted by Havaana

And what about ananya smiley24

Spare the poor girl, will ya? She is already struggling!