Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Ram Gopal Varma says no one from Bollywood liked KGF Chapter 2

Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Ram Gopal Varma has said in a new interview that no one in Bollywood liked KGF Chapter 2. He added that a big director told him that he tried to watch the film five times but wasn't able to watch it for more than half an hour. Ram also said that films like KGF Chapter 2 and The Kashmir Files have ‘f**ked up everything’.

Directed by Prashanth Neel, the two-part movie series follows the story of Rocky (Yash), an orphan rising from poverty to become the king of a gold mine. Released on April 14, the movie received an overwhelming response from critics and audience. The sequel also features Sanjay Dutt, Raveena Tandon, Prakash Raj, Malavika Avinash, Srinidhi Shetty, among others.

In an interview with Bollywood Hungama, Ram said, “Two films that have f**ked up everything are KGF - Chapter 2 and The Kashmir Files. They are the opposite ends of the spectrum. The scary part of KGF – Chapter 2 is that nobody in Bollywood liked it. When a film you didn’t like does such numbers, you’ll be confused and you don’t know what to do.”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PanditainKiAtma thumbnail

I can understand. 

Liking of Bollywood and Liking of public is currently at the opposite end of the spectrum. 😆

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

I can understand. I couldn’t watch it for more than 10 minutes in three tries 

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Bollywood is out of touch with reality/audience, and is refusing to take its head out of its arse, and continues to double down, it's like they don't care about the audience, well serves them right, I hope the movies continue to flop. 😆  At some point, they're gonna have to wake up. 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PanditainKiAtma

I can understand. 

Liking of Bollywood and Liking of public is currently at the opposite end of the spectrum. 😆

True. 

Rocky.Bhai thumbnail

guys to be honest... i liked KGF1 than KGF2, 

Rocky.Bhai thumbnail

i think they couldnt watch after that 'Nepotism' dialogue 🤣

Edited by Rocky.Bhai - 1 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Rocky.Bhai

guys to be honest... i liked KGF1 than KGF2, 

I liked the second one but it dragged in some parts. Still the fact that it got a good response by others who cares what some In Bollywood think lol

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Well kgf is a brand n emotion. It has connected to masses not only to audience but it turnished the so call guroor of urduwood cuz in this movie everything was there love story + a son promise to his deceased mother n he totally made it. All the songs of this movie is fantastic n specially the dialogues of it specially NEPOTISM it totally sassy which gave burnol to many 😉😈. N thecmost romantic song menbooba it is surreal and bliss not like it shows in urduwood like lots of kissing and bed scenes right. Abhi toh chapter 3 bhi aayege tab toh aur dhamaka hoga cuz it really started from 1st chapter only. 

priya185 thumbnail

I liked kgf2 but it was quite lengthy