Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10

|| Gashmeer Mahajani AT || ~The Splendid Dancing Star ~ - Page 4

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

GM is a superstar😎⭐️. Kya nacha aaj pura dil khol k. His dance was already awesome but u can see he was radiating happiness because he was happy to dance 😳. He is so light on his feet I mean itna mushkil footwork kitne aaram se kar leta hai. 

I also liked his duet with ammu 🤣🤣🤣. They both together are just entertainment pataka. 

And thanks NM for all the gifs  .....especially the last one where he was teasing amrita 🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

here are gif's from Gm's act free to use

Cool coloring, NM! 👍🏼Gels with the retro vibe. I particularly liked the following clips : Image Image 

Image Image

He looked so cool. I also see he did some, similar movies that I  have seen it on Fresh prince of Bel-Air like a similar dance but feel free to correct me. Have seen swing jazz but, he was pretty energetic in the following clips and good attempt for his first try. 

Edited by KabutarHoled20 - 1 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

GM - Hell he just surprises me every day. The adayein his expressions the teasing and wooing smiley9 the foot works like Karan said its like measured using compass smiley32 The two lifts  Ro looked like a ball and GM catching her smiley16 Using the props that chair and his dance siting in chair and over the piano . my god there is a lift standing on the piano. smiley3 Then the last breaking that guitar smiley36 Got our own Shammi Kapoor smiley16smiley43 . And my god the speed couldn't even take screen shots smiley36GM also got golden chair stamp . 2nd contestant for golden chair. He got immunity and became the first one who sat in golden chair 🥳

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Also loved Daadi and GM act. It is laughing riot 🤣

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

And the Amu GM face off was too good😎

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

looks like arabian nights theme ya something.. looking forward * fingers crossed* nazar tikka*

opsora2090 thumbnail
opsora2090 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

here are gif's from Gm's act free to use

Image Image Image Image

ImageImage ImageImage

These are sooooo good.. amazing colorings❤️