Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Ranveer's cheap act in Fab lives of bolly wives S2

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

I just completed watching Fabulous lives of bollywood wives season 2 and OMG what the hell was Ranveer doing?😲 Bending over in front of the ladies and making orgasmic noises. Calling himself a piece of meat , putting his leg in Maheep's lap Yikes what's wrong with him. How does Deepika even tolerate that ðŸ˜² I know it was probably KJO's idea to pimp him but he should have said no. The last part was horrendous thank god gauri khan wasn't part of this. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Look up what Ranbir did at TOIFA awards back in 2013. If you think this is bad, you should find out what all he did there 

Oh and Gauri Khan too. Caught with drugs at the airport 

I rather watch Ranveer do these very scripted OTT antics than support people who are criminals. 

AageBadho thumbnail

popcorn soul

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bleue

I just completed watching Fabulous lives of bollywood wives season 2 and OMG what the hell was Ranveer doing?😲 Bending over in front of the ladies and making orgasmic noises. Calling himself a piece of meat , putting his leg in Maheep's lap Yikes what's wrong with him. How does Deepika even tolerate that ðŸ˜² I know it was probably KJO's idea to pimp him but he should have said no. The last part was horrendous thank god gauri khan wasn't part of this. 

Are you serious?? ðŸ˜³

I thought he was just acting like a clown ...🤢

But given his previous acts.....this comes not at a surprise.....he literally exposed himself to Parineeti....he stood naked before her even though he knew that she was entering his van.....butt slapping those unknown models.....saying that he became a man when he saw Kareena.....asking a female journalist if she wanted a love bite....the list goes on...🤢

Which episode is he in?

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Yes and I know what Ranbir and SRK did 10 years back...😆

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Only 2 ppl enjoying this thread

Vicky Kaushal Katrina Kaif GIF - Vicky Kaushal Katrina Kaif Vicky GIFs

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Only 2 ppl enjoying this thread

Vicky Kaushal Katrina Kaif GIF - Vicky Kaushal Katrina Kaif Vicky GIFs

You and who else??😆

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bleue

we’ll he goes OTT so no surprise I still have to see it. Will catch it this weekend and give my views on this and the episode !!

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Let me share something and this is true and I can post it and I liked some of ranveer Singhs movies but when he came in twitter originally he said some ridiculous things when he started his career and didn’t have a verified account , and he would actually follow non celebs etc which I thought was cool. However, he said something can’t remember exactly what it was in twitter and I tweeted him something later I unfollowed him and then over time when I thought he was giving some good performances I thought to follow him again but was surprised 😮 he blocked me lol 😂 . No other celebrity as ever done that even TRUMP who well is banned permanently didn’t either, and people here talk on how cool he is. I mean the khans get so much criticism etc but I never heard them blocking people 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: wat_up

Let me share something and this is true and I can post it and I liked some of ranveer Singhs movies but when he came in twitter originally he said some ridiculous things when he started his career and didn’t have a verified account , and he would actually follow non celebs etc which I thought was cool. However, he said something can’t remember exactly what it was in twitter and I tweeted him something later I unfollowed him and then over time when I thought he was giving some good performances I thought to follow him again but was surprised 😮 he blocked me lol 😂 . No other celebrity as ever done that even TRUMP who well is banned permanently didn’t either, and people here talk on how cool he is. I mean the khans get so much criticism etc but I never heard them blocking people 

You were blocked by Ranveer?? 😲What did you do Jessy??😆