Food, Drinks & Recipes

5 biggest misconceptions about healthy eating habits

storiyaan thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Have you started a diet plan recently?

Are you undecided about which advice to follow for your dietplan? does one of you have these questions? then you're at the correct place.

When it involves healthy food and nutritional food, everyoneyou meet has something to mention about it.

1. Late night eatingwill make you fat

Many times we've got sneaked into the kitchen to eatsomething within the night, because you were just drooling and looking forcheesy nachos or that KFC But we are always guilty of getting a late-nightsnacking habit.

So let’s speak about research explained by the BBC, whichsays it doesn't matter at what time you eat, what matters is  the amount of calories you eat and the wayare you aiming to burn those calories

2. All frozen foodsare bad

As an example, Green leafy vegetables like spinach andbroccoli must always be eaten fresh .

So it's not completely true that foodstuff is bad, you'll beable to use food product in your healthy eating habits. Just confirm they're

fresh and frozen from harvest.

3. Healthy eatingsimply means low fat

It is not necessary that eating Healthy means low fat foodconsumption. A healthydiet is about incorporating healthy eating habits into your standard ofliving which is additionally sustainable.

4. Must drink 8 cupsof water every day

A human body is created of 70% of water

Water intake may be a crucial a part of healthy eating

In some cases, your body might need more water than 8 cups whilein other cases it'd need less water than 8 cups of water.

5.  Fats are not all that bad

For example olives, avocadoes, nuts and fatty fish can domiracles for your health and are often a part of healthy eating plans asthey're good for the guts and may also help in maintaining the cholesterollevel

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geez dieting really makes me dizzy

liquid diet is so exhausting

nuhanabiha thumbnail

Healthy eating habits are important to maintain a healthy lifestyle. The current generation is plagued with health issues because they do not follow the right eating habits.

This content was originally posted by: nuhanabiha

Healthy eating habits are important to maintain a healthy lifestyle. The current generation is plagued with health issues because they do not follow the right eating habits.

true but however it also has it's side effects as well

sarosbardining thumbnail

Well said, many people think that cutting out carbs, and fatty food and only consuming protein is a healthy diet, but no a healthy body needs all types of nutrition. Many people came into my restaurant which is Saros Bar & Dining and ask for some silly dishes which I can't even tell. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Saim_Zaibi thumbnail

Consuming unhealthy food and beverages, such as sugar-sweetened beverages and highly processed food, can lead to weight gain, obesity and other chronic conditions that put people at higher risk of at least 13 types of cancer, including endometrial (uterine) cancer, breast cancer in postmenopausal women, and colorectal.

Knifeplatoon

Edited by Saim_Zaibi - 1 years ago
miloolive thumbnail

Extraordinary results! And what a changeover for me! I am really glad that I chose them for work! I would suggest them to everyone. They are amazing in their work! Healthy Food and Drink Recipes