Posted: 1 years ago

Saturday philosophical question for you all. 

Do you believe people ever face consequences of their bad deeds in this life or is it all just a big farce? Do they remain rich and successful or does karma eventually catch up? 

I see good honest people struggling all their lives and the corrupt ones just enjoying and getting away with every bad deed. Does it not frustrate you thinking that there is no justice in this life?  May be karma is just a theory people have created to get a false sense of security and satisfaction that bad deeds will bear bad fruits but does it really happen though.

Thoughts?

Maybe they do get the punishment but they don't realise it..

Lol no. You think the likes of Rockefellers, Bushes and Kissingers live for close to 100 years because of their good karma šŸ˜†?

Jiski laathi uski bhains. Or jiski potli uski bhains. That's how the world works and has always worked.

We may never know. Things happen in mysterious ways. 

I do

But it is not a thing of just this life, but all of ur lives so far and those yet to come. So if someone is enjoying even after doing bad deeds, it's just the fruit of their past good actions and they will face the music too.

Originally posted by Gul_9

Saturday philosophical question for you all. 

Do you believe people ever face consequences of their bad deeds in this life or is it all just a big farce? Do they remain rich and successful or does karma eventually catch up? 

I see good honest people struggling all their lives and the corrupt ones just enjoying and getting away with every bad deed. Does it not frustrate you thinking that there is no justice in this life?  May be karma is just a theory people have created to get a false sense of security and satisfaction that bad deeds will bear bad fruits but does it really happen though.

Thoughts?

What u may see is a facade, not everything is black n white. We might think some are getting away with things. That  they living it up to the tee, but underneath that facade who knows. I go with the motto you canā€™t  judge a book by itā€™s cover.  I have seen people with whom I have done so much yet in return not gotten the same. I have thought  wow they donā€™t seem to regret what they have done. However, once I dig deep or get to know by some others with whom they behaved or done the same that their lives are not as dandy as it seems. 

Offtopic: Itā€™s like some who brag on their ā€œaukaadā€ or showoff their materialistic things to show people look see what I got.

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago

I do believe. But I don't think it is necessary that Karma catches up in this life only. It may have its effect in this life as well as in subsequent lives as well. We may not always have the luxury to witness the consequences of the people who have done bad to us and society.

No.

All these myths have been created for aam junta to be a good law abiding citizen and be slave to existing ruling system.

Be good or You have to pay karma in this life oh no maybe in heaven or hell oh no maybe next life.

All made up issues to satisfy oneself that there is no justice, and life is unbalanced.

Yes, I strongly believe in KarmašŸ¤”