Posted: 1 years ago

I like the name 'Katha' 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Hope it turns out to be good. 

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Musical love-story is a lost genre in BW, the team is promising I hope they deliver. Kiara needs to do something about her blandness though, I mean Kartik's expression in poster itself is eye-catching. 

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CLOBBER

Musical love-story is a lost genre in BW, the team is promising I hope they deliver. Kiara needs to do something about her blandness though, I mean Kartik's expression in poster itself is eye-catching. 

I don't know why Bollywood abandoned it. Everyone loves a good love story. It's a genre that has always done well for decades. And it's easier to get right than the genres that are in trend these days where you need a very specific formula to make it work. A musical romance is way more flexible in structure and you can do so much more with it.

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Nice picture❤️. Excited for this movie⭐️.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

I want this to succeed if only to disprove KJo's idiotic theory about only certain genres and larger than life heroes working. 

That foolish man has to have it drummed into him that it starts with the story and the script, then the technicalities and acting. Tell an entertaining story, the audience will come. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Kartik.looks.good.with.both kiara & kirti sanon

Will watch this one

Edited by Mages - 1 years ago