Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Alia can never be as celebrated as Bebo/Kat/DP/PC.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Let’s be honest. Time and again, I’ve said Alia is no.1 when literally there is no other competition for her as no one is given the same opportunities like her. So by default she is the so called no.1 actress of BW right now. Also, the super star actresses are past their prime & doesn’t work like before, that’s why she is leading RN. 

BUT, what if she debuted during the same time when Katrina, Kareena, Priyanka, Deepika were in their prime. Would she still be no.1 or would have gotten the same popularity like these 4? The craze these 4 have seen during their younger years was unmatched. 

Remember there was so much competition between DP,Kat,Bebo and PC for the Top spot & they all were given equal opportunities. Ab kya hai? Sirf Alia and no one else LMAO 

Let’s discuss ⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

If she still had Karan Johar with the same leverage she would have ripped them all out of good work. Bollywood did not become a single-man monopoly of Dharma productions until sometime after 2010. Competition could have arisen for her even now if there was a Karan Johar ripping good scripts from everywhere and giving them to her. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Alia, while talented in her own right, definitely doesn't match the hype of her predecessors for sure

I do think the lack of competition has helped make BW so boring. BW is actually more fun when multiple actors/actresses are lining up with good work....and each with their own gossip😆 A good example would be 2012 years. When it's a monopoly, it feels so very ho hum

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Yep she would, mr johar would have made movies pe movies for her.  She would beg makers to give her movies like she does. Anything for bhatt….anything to make her 1. 

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She'd definitely be celebrated as a great actress. 

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Michael Jordan Laughing GIFs | Tenor

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Superstar male actors gave many blockbusters with them. Some younger actors did too.Industry was buzzing.I have written often that no Khan  HR film has crossed 150 crs without a top heroine or a debutante.

Now the situation is such that anyone male or female, who can revive the industry  will be celebrated. Individual glory films is not going to impress them. DP could have done a film each with HR or SRK..instead of Chapaak and gehraiyaan. It would have made a difference. 

So far Gully Boy is Alia's biggest grosser.  BW business  expects more in a decade old career.

Brahmastra could change that..or she can always do off beat films. She as always is unimpressive in  Brahmastra which require the " heroine" type..something Shraddha is doing so well  in the Luv Ranjan film.

If BW was doing great , Alia wouldn't have been targetted this hard. They know that she is useless in blickbuster films, they desire now.

Edited by you2 - 1 years ago
TitForTat thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Its not only Alia. I doubt anybody be it male or female superstar will be celebrated like previous generations superstars. Superstar culture is fading away.

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TitForTat

Its not only Alia. I doubt anybody be it male or female superstar will be celebrated like previous generations superstars. Superstar culture is fading away.

exactly what I wanted to say 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kafi celebrate already ho rakhi hai. Aloo is much better actress than Katty and even Bebo. 

Go and watch Darlings. 

I know Katty is sexy and has XYZ factors but I don’t care. I am a girl and not attracted to her to spare me the the — hot hai woh hai yeh hai drama. Acting to aati nahi Aur thobde pe Botox bhara hai. Kya dekhu mein? 😆