Posted: 1 years ago

Ha toh sachi hai.😆 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Zakir Zakirkhan GIF - Zakir Zakirkhan Mishtersami GIFs

BlackWitch thumbnail

If I had to be mean, I would say the reverse is true for Vicky-Kat 😶 She is an ageing star, who has already lost a large part of her stardom and has been on the wane for a long while now.

All her plastic modifications are very visible on the face these days. They have been from the days of Jagga Jasoos, which I saw in the theatre. Couldn’t take my eyes off the horror that was unfolding on the big screen on Kat’s otherwise pretty face.

Vicky has many good years of amazing performances left in him and he is one of the most bankable actors, who is slowly but surely rising up the charts. He also looks quite dapper when he wears the right clothes and grooms himself well.

Honestly, from a superficial level alone, he could have done much better than Katrina 🤷‍♀️

hasini009 thumbnail

Who are those people, JO papa?😆

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Are we supposed to feel bad for you. Is this victimhood to gain sympathy or putting the women down that they could do better.

Also talk about yourself why drag Vicky and Kat.

In a relationship especially in marriages you will have one more successful than the other and mostly about professional success. Generally considered that men were always successful and women who were generally were single or had bad marriages.

But it is only the film industry that has this.

Look at Nirmala Sitharaman or the late Sushma Swaraj, women who have held highest positions in the country and have had families and kids.

And for the record most don't even know their husbands name. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

"People tell us 'woh dono humare aukaat se bahar hai. Both of us are living our own fairy tales."

I had to read the article because there is no way Ranveer would do damage to his "in-love-husband" image and hint that he feels insecure of Deepika😅

Lso, when did Vicky become his good friend?😳

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Lso, when did Vicky become his good friend?😳

RK ki satayi hui ex-girlfriends ke pati. There’s the common factor to bond over. 😆

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Someone's wife will and should always be out of somebody else's aukaat.