Member Topic : Let’s Air Our Grievances 🥊

Posted: 1 years ago

I don’t really wanna call anyone out. But there are some wild things I’ve read on this forum last ten year and hardly make any sense. 

“ if the Khan Heroes do too many films w younger heroines that child marriages will come into fashion”

“ it doesn’t matter if Bhushan Kumar is doing a movie w AR Rehman he could still be sabotaging him behind the scenes”

“ Sonchariya needed more screen/cinemas/theaters/prints for exhibitions”

“Sanjay Dutt is a good man but Salman Khan is scum of the earth” 

No.2 is just insane level of paranoia. No.3 makes no sense since that film for a Disaster verdict with the screens it had. So wouldn’t more screen make it a worse disaster ? 

No.1 and no.4 are self Explanatory 😳 

Does any of this make sense to anyone else ?? 

My brain cells just died reading these nonsensical things!

Especially the first one is utter rubbish!

😲😲

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago

I don’t know a single member here who considers Sanjay a good person. 🧐

Reading the title I came ready with a list of grievances about the other members... turns out it's about Bollywood... how boring!

Who tf thinks sanjay dutt is a good man lol! I mean he repeatedly gets bashed here 🧐

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

“ it doesn’t matter if Bhushan Kumar is doing a movie w AR Rehman he could still be sabotaging him behind the scenes”

Actually as nutty as it sounds...this bit is true.

Bhushan Kumar might not sabotage Rahman in the direct sense, but he would interfere in ARR's creative space. Giving his inputs, expecting ARR to take them up etc...the likes of Bhushan Kumar forget that owing a label is different than having musical knowledge.

And he's gone record to admit that "he's gained the position to interfere in music making."

So what he deems as appropriate suggestions would actually be sabotage in a way.

Bhushan Kumar forgets that he aint his father. Gulshan Kumar was really a genius of sorts. Had he still been around, we would not live in an era of mediocre music for sure.

It’s gonna take a lot more for me to believe this is anything more than paranoia 😆

Originally posted by Billi_Bangalan

Who tf thinks sanjay dutt is a good man lol! I mean he repeatedly gets bashed here 🧐

The Dude asked me to sign a petition in 2013 to have Sanju released early.  But then says Salman makes him ashamed 🤷‍♂️ 😆