Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Autumnn

Spoiler..

Biggest goof up : When school invites any person to school functions, they know that person's name and basic contact details.  Here so many schools invited the killer to their schools for performing magic shows and no school has his/her name and contact details..   so weird and major flaw in the movie.

I too was thinking the same. Let's say she approached the schools to conduct magic shows there but still the schools should have at least her name and phone number.

I also found it weird seeing those 14-15 year old girls easily getting into her car when they hardly know her. At that age that much maturity they should have had to know that they're not supposed to enter anyone's car even if she's a woman. The dumbest was Akshay's niece. She didn't think for a second that she's supposed to ask for her elders permission before entering the car. 

Didn't like the ending at all. It has completely ruined the otherwise good movie for me 🙄

AK had a meaty role but half assed it. Even Chadrachoor and the actress who played his wife, the emo scenes were too underplayed. Lackluster performances.

Sargun, though didn't have much but she stole the screen presence form everyone including AK. Really slayed. Top class actor. Wish they gave her more to do honestly. Only one who brought their A game I felt. 

Actor who was the creepy teacher acted well. Was taken by that track as sick as it was. 

We don't get enough thrillers in Hindi movies so I'd say a good watch nevertheless. Wish it was wit the Andhadhund cast + Sargun though.

AK's face looked...umm VFX'd :D Anyone else felt so?

Originally posted by SlowlyDrifting

Didn't like the ending at all. It has completely ruined the otherwise good movie for me 🙄

Why not?

Cuz it was cliched. I was expecting something interesting. Something out of the box. They made the ending totally Bollywood-ish

And they chose progeria as the issue which is just horrible.  No scientific basis.  To even suggest that someone with progeria who has lived so long is physically capable of running, kidnapping is just so annoying.  If you really want to use a name at least research it thoroughly.  

Somehow I felt Ranveer would have done more justice to the role.  He would look the age and the part.

And the heroine's dressing as a teacher, really, at least see what teachers wear to school.  We had a teacher removed from school for wearing deep necked, sleeveless blouses.

The whole story was weird and off from the beginning

Originally posted by pratts

And they chose progeria as the issue which is just horrible.  No scientific basis.  To even suggest that someone with progeria who has lived so long is physically capable of running, kidnapping is just so annoying.  If you really want to use a name at least research it thoroughly.  

Somehow I felt Ranveer would have done more justice to the role.  He would look the age and the part.

And the heroine's dressing as a teacher, really, at least see what teachers wear to school.  We had a teacher removed from school for wearing deep necked, sleeveless blouses.

The whole story was weird and off from the beginning

This is a remake. Progeria issue is shown in the original film. I agree about Ranveer. 

There is nothing wrong in wearing sleeveless blouses.I don't see anything wrong in deep necked either

Originally posted by priya185

This is a remake. Progeria issue is shown in the original film. I agree about Ranveer. 

There is nothing wrong in wearing sleeveless blouses.I don't see anything wrong in deep necked either

Neither do I but the reality is teachers get pulled up for dressing in a certain manner

Originally posted by pratts

Neither do I but the reality is teachers get pulled up for dressing in a certain manner

In my country they can wear deep necked clothes