Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Anyone who has watched Ratsasan wouldn't care to watch any remakes.

Original was pure chills.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

didnt like the ending!!!

why ? More details not just one liner lol 

wat_up thumbnail

Not many seen this movie? Why not many posters? 

wat_up thumbnail
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

My Review:

Film is just OK for me. This is now predictable in all suspense thriller films and series. There is nothing exceptional about this film. I am a bit disappointed with Akshay. Why did he do this film if he wasn't going to bring his A-Game into the film. After watching, I am sure Rajkummar Rao or Ayushman Khurana would have done the same role with ease. Even more disappointing was the fact that I liked Rajkummar Rao's HIT film's character having more substance, his own style, way of dressing up in particular manner, hair style, and to my surprise, that guy has done some action. That is what you call bringing life to a character, which Akki couldn't do here.

Sargun did an epic performance. She owned Akki in some scenes. Kickass, well deserve one. Rakul didn't have much but was OK at whichever time she got.

The villain was Jhandu. The director couldn't do justice to this character, no fear, no negative element due to which you feel disgust. Just the graphical representations of the girl's body was a bit disturbing, nothing else.

Overall, just 2/5 for me.

initially when I read your review I thought you meant he didn’t bring in is A -(minus) game then reread and realized you meant A GAME LOL. I was like u wanted him to underperform lol 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Maine plot abhi parha but i didnt get where the chilling part is?

priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: la_Reine

Maine plot abhi parha but i didnt get where the chilling part is?

the way he disfigured the victims

Targeting school children

Also his friend apologised for her mistake instead of calming down he killed her 

Tomar was disgusting asking girls for _____

Logan_Raj thumbnail

Wow.....What an awful remake.

The movie started out good. AK was "OKish" though i thought he was miscast. This is a movie about a young director who had to take up a police job to due to circumstances. AK is like what 50 ?

And the climax.....what a cop-out. It seems that they did not have enough budget or AK's call sheet is ending because it feels so rush. It is 2022 and we have to still rely on the Baddie explaining why he does what he does in the climax. What utter crap.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Spoiler..

Biggest goof up : When school invites any person to school functions, they know that person's name and basic contact details.  Here so many schools invited the killer to their schools for performing magic shows and no school has his/her name and contact details..   so weird and major flaw in the movie.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Autumnn

Spoiler..

Biggest goof up : When school invites any person to school functions, they know that person's name and basic contact details.  Here so many schools invited the killer to their schools for performing magic shows and no school has his/her name and contact details..   so weird and major flaw in the movie.

Because he used the identity of another person.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: IWILLDIESINGLE

Because he used the identity of another person.

Still school should have name and some contact details. Akshay was shown searching for killer's identity.  So many schools she was called but none had contact details. Schools don't invite unknown. Thought that was a major mistake.