Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2

Bade Achhe Lagte hain 2 EDT #42

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Continue here after previous thread is complete. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

In the whole epi i loved and enjoyed the cat fight b/w Priya & Angira Wangirasmiley37smiley37

Our girl was on super fire due to her jealousysmiley37afterall the beard man belongs to her & only her

Mages thumbnail

He was right there he stay silent when the cat fight was happeningsmiley37

Priya did not stop she threaten Angira 'tum apna mooh band rakho warna thappar khaogi mere haath se'smiley37

Our girl was super fire Ram did not dare to open his mouth he stayed silent

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: ajacob31

Just imagine, I subscribed to SonyLiv just to watch this. Now I am scrambling through SonyLIv to watch something elsesmiley37smiley37. Recently watched UnDekhi, it’s gruesome, but not a bad watch.

Me too. I subscribed Sonyliv only for this show.But I'd quit watching for quite a while in between and was watching movie just to not waste my subscription.  Now I'm watching it again, only God knows why, what I was expecting and thinking πŸ€£

BlurredLines thumbnail

Fortunately my Sonyliv subscription was not for this show. But to watch tennis. US open is ongoing and I don't feel like I have wasted my subscription by not watching this show πŸ˜†

Mages thumbnail

There lots of good web series in Sony app

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I subscribed to SonyLiv to watch web series πŸ˜† but got addicted to it coz of this show. 

Bottlewater thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Priya has become such a typical ITV bahu. Instead of shouting at her husband for his misconduct, for his sleazy behaviour, for treating her like a doormat, for never supporting her, she shouted at and insulted Angira. Like girl , apni frustration kisi dusre ladki par mat nikalo. Same thing happened in the restaurant when Priya shouted at Vedika when both RAM and Vedika insulted Priya and said nothing to Ram despite his insults thrown at her.

Doormat Priya ignores all the insults by her husband but will turn into a devi when the same is done by other women in Ram's life. Such a typical serial bahu who blames other woman with whom her husband is cheating on her but will not dare to open her mouth infront of her husband who treats her like shit.

--------------------------------------------------

To the people who enjoyed today's catfight..........why?

I am fed up of ITV women fighting with eachother but not holding the man responsible. 

At that point of time, Priya was unaware as to why Ram is behaving the way he was behaving( or whatever) because a few episodes before he wanted to live with Priya. But now suddenly has turned into a flamboyant man in a snap of finger. 

Instead of holding Ram responsible for his sleazy behaviour she shouted at the woman he was with. Not said a single word to her husband but threw insults upon the woman her husband was with. Why?  Classic case of women pitting against eachother but not holding the man responsible who actually acted as a douchebag. Ughhhhh!!!??  Whatever.......am I overthinking? Probably yes......probably not. But One think for sure, I hated the catfight today....instead Priya should have confronted Ram who actually insulted her infront of Angira.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: tournesol

Agreed, although Ram cannot be blamed for helping Vedika pre leap, Priya had the right to know that Vedika was Ram's ex.

What? Now Pihu will plot against Vedika and Nandini? I dunno if I should say Pihu is smarter than her age or Ram is dumber than his (because he'll need Pihu's help in plotting 🀣). Will Pihu overhear anything and tell it to her Mr. Khadoss?

Let's see, God knows what's in store. I will keep an eye open for precaps.

The spoiler is most likely fake but this track will drag on πŸ₯± coz NM fans love his SSO avatar the most and they will drag this crapfest for God knows how long  let me know when the last episode is about to be aired. I will defo catch up with it with full enthusiasm πŸ˜†

AubodroKhargosh thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 1 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Bottlewater

Priya has become such a typical ITV bahu. Instead of shouting at her husband for his misconduct, for his sleazy behaviour, for treating her like a doormat, for never supporting her, she shouted at and insulted Angira. Like girl , apni frustration kisi dusre ladki par mat nikalo. Same thing happened in the restaurant when Priya shouted at Vedika when both RAM and Vedika insulted Priya and said nothing to Ram despite his insults thrown at her.

Doormat Priya ignores all the insults by her husband but will turn into a devi when the same is done by other women in Ram's life. Such a typical serial bahu who blames other woman with whom her husband is cheating on her but will not dare to open her mouth infront of her husband who treats her like shit.

--------------------------------------------------

To the people who enjoyed today's catfight..........why?

I am fed up of ITV women fighting with eachother but not holding the man responsible. 

At that point of time, Priya was unaware as to why Ram is behaving the way he was behaving( or whatever) because a few episodes before he wanted to live with Priya. But now suddenly has turned into a flamboyant man in a snap of finger. 

Instead of holding Ram responsible for his sleazy behaviour she shouted at the woman he was with. Not said a single word to her husband but threw insults upon the woman her husband was with. Why?  Classic case of women pitting against eachother but not holding the man responsible who actually acted as a douchebag. Ughhhhh!!!??  Whatever.......am I overthinking? Probably yes......probably not. But One think for sure, I hated the catfight today....instead Priya should have confronted Ram who actually insulted her infront of Angira.

I agree with you completely and it is high time that the man be held responsible for his actions. Ram has been repercussion free throughout the whole show.

And the saddest part is that the Priya that was characterized in the start would have actually rightfully blamed him and not become this typical ITV trope of husband is never at fault