ADDICTION OF MINE TEASER

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Khushi ; 

for the first time I saw you I can't get you out of my mind and heart whenever you ll come close to me I lost my voice, I couldn't understand what was happening to me I am unable to focus on anything just one face is disturbing my mind and my heart can't stop dhak dhak dhak dhak can you hear it says your name it makes me want you more I can't stop myself imagining you in my dreams and you wanna know something I have that kind of having dreams πŸ˜ˆβ˜ΊοΈ

arnav; what kind of dreams?

Khushi;

you don't know come on   guess ( flirty smile)😈

arnav no ( m I thinking right or she really talking about sexual dreams )😳

Khushi fine you want to listen then hear me out I'm fantasizing about you everywhere in my dreams you did everything to me what I want you to do makes me feel like you are marking me yours and you are mine.😈

arnav; (daammm she looking so hot  she wants me to take her god where  am I stuck people fear me and she scared me wow what a piece of news) 

Khushi; for the first time I want something for myself and I m not ashamed to accept that I want you insanely, hungerly, savagely, I m addicted to you I can stop now.

arnav; you can't have me I m just your teenage-type crush just that not more than that .smirk

Khushi ; I think you are not listening to me clearly, I said I want you, to need you, consume you, I wanna sleep in your arms and want to forget everything, I wanna drink with you a bottle of wine and fly with you openly,

wanna have a family with you have two kids but if you want we can go for  3 4 5 hehehehe I wanna show you to my friends and put a claim in front of them that you are my addiction just mine to have mine to destroy mine to live mine to death .... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆβ€οΈ

arnav ;( inhale deeply)  still looking into her eyes just have a glimpse of having a family with her.

do you know who am i do you wanna know why people fear me 

Khushi doesn't care I don't care that you are.

arnav ; listen to me now I m king of mafia leaders all around the world. you can't love me or like me 

so stay the HELL away from me. and yeah don't follow me   (arnav went away)

Khushi; Woah I can't believe my dream turn into reality on my goddddddd yessssssssss now I know who are you I can't stop myself I can't stop my desire to have you I'll make you mine 

just wait and watch  baby β€οΈ

Posted: 1 years ago

He keeps warning her to stay away, but she can't.