Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinephile30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Ranveer, Sid, Vicky all of them gave great performances last year and were equally deserving if not more than each other. Vicky & Ranveer won fair & square. Yes, they could have given Sid too jointly or by snubbing one of the other but discrediting Ranveer's performance is so petty. Sid litterally gave one decent performance in his whole career & everyone is behaving as if it was performance of a lifetime or something. Ranveer was equally brilliant in 83 if not more. And, that movie collected more than most released Bollywood movies collection combined amidst the rising 3rd wave.

Feel for Sid fans because they know this was his only chance in getting an award. But, hang in there, if he really has the potential he will be able to serve some acting skills again and might win someday.

However, I am happy that Vicky & Ranveer won. My personal favourite performances from last year along with Pari's.💥

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Some jobless fans has no work beside" troll" " boycott" etc.  I just dont know why they dont troll themself?? Apna majak banao na, why i am on this earth dear god?

TitForTat thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Trolling has become new profession these days. People trolls everything they dont like. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

It deserves more trolling

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Like someone said, acc to Sid mal fans, ky was his ONLY chance to win they think.

Like some years ago bajrangi performance didn't win any acting awards, they trolled 😆

Both actors deserve their awards.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Is that website’s name actually Bollywood shaadis? 😆

OT, fans are fans.  I’m sure had Sid won a lot of other fandoms would have cried and complained about how he didn’t deserve it for “one decent” performance and how he’s always “wooden”.  This loss is a little shocking because of how successful Shershah became and the kind of love and praise it got across the board.  Ranveer is a great actor but yes I do think Sid deserved the win more.  And as I said yesterday in the Filmfare post, at least Sid didn’t lose to someone I hate 😉😆

P.S. there are definitely non fans who are expressing their views on this as well. 

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

It deserves more trolling

uff uff 🌶 🌶 

haye haye 🌶 🌶 

😛

Maroonporsche thumbnail

The awards 2 years ago were trolled when Gully Boy swept it. But still with great anticipation these awards were given interest. Next year same will happen most probably 

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

Like someone said, acc to Sid mal fans, ky was his ONLY chance to win they think.

Like some years ago bajrangi performance didn't win any acting awards, they trolled 😆

Both actors deserve their awards.

Bhai deserved that one