New promo is out. Kavya life is in danger. - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

All great guesses

But this is EK's world. 

Kavya might magically come out at her own. 

Or maybe they show that the lock was broken during the theft committed by Sherlyn...

Drag drag and drag.....

Originally posted by mas123

All great guesses

But this is EK's world. 

Kavya might magically come out at her own. 

Or maybe they show that the lock was broken during the theft committed by Sherlyn...

Drag drag and drag.....

Ho bhi sakta hai.🤓

Ad mein bache ko black hole mein daal de aur actual episode mein bacha khud hi kisi dusre secret darwaze  se bahar aa jaye😀😀

they r so getting out of ideas that its nth time someone's life is in danger and TKL is there to save them...

If only Karan knew about the safe which we have never seen in the show before, how did Kavya open it?

Are the Luthras dumb (wait...don't answer this one🤣) that they will keep a locker open always?🤪

For 5 years no one thought of opening the locker to see what Karan kept inside (of course ignoring the fact that it never existed before) and changing the password.

Arjun will simply say the password as it will be the birthdates of Rishabh & Preeta or any other family member or his birthdate as a combination so he can easily get away with it. 

It will be mostly Rishabh & Preeta to show how much he loved them and he was betrayed by them...blahhh!

Can anyone please update what Anjali & Nidhi have been up to?

Originally posted by ws_loki

If only Karan knew about the safe which we have never seen in the show before, how did Kavya open it?

Are the Luthras dumb (wait...don't answer this one🤣) that they will keep a locker open always?🤪

For 5 years no one thought of opening the locker to see what Karan kept inside (of course ignoring the fact that it never existed before) and changing the password.

Arjun will simply say the password as it will be the birthdates of Rishabh & Preeta or any other family member or his birthdate as a combination so he can easily get away with it. 

It will be mostly Rishabh & Preeta to show how much he loved them and he was betrayed by them...blahhh!

Can anyone please update what Anjali & Nidhi have been up to?

As far as I know, Nidhi dikhi nehi yaar...I wanted to know who is this person who is supposedly posessive but apne fiance ko dusre desh mein khulla chod dia bina communication k...🤪😆

Anjali is basically stuck in a movie theatre with a movie she doesnt like playing and with no popcorn as well, koi usko popcorn to do thoda...🤣that's her role...

episodes are very less time consuming to watch, so much skippable ,content😆

Originally posted by urmita

As far as I know, Nidhi dikhi nehi yaar...I wanted to know who is this person who is supposedly posessive but apne fiance ko dusre desh mein khulla chod dia bina communication k...🤪😆

Anjali is basically stuck in a movie theatre with a movie she doesnt like playing and with no popcorn as well, koi usko popcorn to do thoda...🤣that's her role...

episodes are very less time consuming to watch, so much skippable ,content😆

I had/have high expectations from Nidhi   This Anjali has not told Nidhi about Arjun/Karan.

Seeing him obsessed with Preeta, does she still have hopes of Arjun getting married to Nidhi?

Nidhi and Anjali are the original owners, then how can Rishabh enter into a legal business agreement with Arjun? Shouldn’t it be Nidhi or Anjali? 

In 15 days Arjun-Nidhi were supposed to get married. All forgot about this?

I had/have high expectations from Nidhi   This Anjali has not told Nidhi about Arjun/Karan.

Seeing him obsessed with Preeta, does she still have hopes of Arjun getting married to Nidhi?

Nidhi and Anjali are the original owners, then how can Rishabh enter into a legal business agreement with Arjun? Shouldn’t it be Nidhi or Anjali? 

In 15 days Arjun-Nidhi were supposed to get married. All forgot about this?

Well this is Kdb...dont count days, yaha 15+ episodes mein 1 day hota hai, kya pata 15 days kab tak ho...I guess they just threw a name but have not decided what to do with this Nidhi...😆

Anjali soch rahi hogi pahele main try karti hu if I can get Arjun away from Preeta for myself...phir na hua to will see...🤪

Vaise did they tell actually the business owners are Nidhi-Anjali?

well the way Rakhi mom started doing mera beta mera karan, it seems there is a fair chance when he opens that safe everyone will start realizing he cud really be Karan...

Well this is Kdb...dont count days, yaha 15+ episodes mein 1 day hota hai, kya pata 15 days kab tak ho...I guess they just threw a name but have not decided what to do with this Nidhi...😆

Anjali soch rahi hogi pahele main try karti hu if I can get Arjun away from Preeta for myself...phir na hua to will see...🤪

Vaise did they tell actually the business owners are Nidhi-Anjali?

well the way Rakhi mom started doing mera beta mera karan, it seems there is a fair chance when he opens that safe everyone will start realizing he cud really be Karan...

Woh toh lag raha hai, the way Anjali said she is jealous in the SBS clip.

Yaar Nidhi & Anjali will be the owners na.She is shown as a businessman.

Ab arjun who lost his memory and was rescued by Nidhi, how can he create a business from scratch in 5 years? Nidhi paid for his plastic surgery and visa etc. Must be loaded. 

She was shown as Khandaani rich type and not new money wali.

As for Rakhi, she believes he is Arjun. Shristi reasons with her that if he was why would he hide it?

So another chance to whitewash, Anjali and Arjun will pretend that he didn't get back his memory at all. So he can get away with lying to the family and even Rishabh's murder attempt as he can say he didn't know who he was.

Woh toh lag raha hai, the way Anjali said she is jealous in the SBS clip.

Yaar Nidhi & Anjali will be the owners na.She is shown as a businessman.

Ab arjun who lost his memory and was rescued by Nidhi, how can he create a business from scratch in 5 years? Nidhi paid for his plastic surgery and visa etc. Must be loaded. 

She was shown as Khandaani rich type and not new money wali.

As for Rakhi, she believes he is Arjun. Shristi reasons with her that if he was why would he hide it?

So another chance to whitewash, Anjali and Arjun will pretend that he didn't get back his memory at all. So he can get away with lying to the family and even Rishabh's murder attempt as he can say he didn't know who he was.

Oh he doesnt need to lie about memory loss🤪...he is Luthras ka ladla Karan...max to max mom ya dad- 1-2 thappad marenge, Rishabh thoda hurt wala dialogues bolega...and after a small bout of ronadhona everyone will be happy he is just back, all forgotten...the first one to forgive will be the one he almost got killed...Rishabh...bachi Preeta, vo to bina baat k jhagra karti hai karan se and jab jhagra karna chahiye tab nehi karti...degi koi ajeeb sa reaction...😆  

Oh he doesnt need to lie about memory loss🤪...he is Luthras ka ladla Karan...max to max mom ya dad- 1-2 thappad marenge, Rishabh thoda hurt wala dialogues bolega...and after a small bout of ronadhona everyone will be happy he is just back, all forgotten...the first one to forgive will be the one he almost got killed...Rishabh...bachi Preeta, vo to bina baat k jhagra karti hai karan se and jab jhagra karna chahiye tab nehi karti...degi koi ajeeb sa reaction...😆  

Agree🤣🤣🤣👌👌

Preeta seemed to be the most confused one of the lot🤣🤣🤣