New promo is out. Kavya life is in danger. - Page 4

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Aniash

Shakti manit have slight similarity .

Perhaps could also be height.

On SM people are making fun.

Can height increase after plastic surgery 🤣🤣🤣

Well I fully agreed with height one cuz this person drowning into water n then saved by someone n then plastic surgery twist has been done by mata in one of her most successful show from star plus that is kahiin to hoga.  The only difference is that show doomed by that plastic surgery monkey person awful acting with horrifying personality n his spooky voice but here almost everything changed tkl is now having mature acting n said by u he is actually looking like above people relatives which was miscast in dhooper's case cuz this preeran is having n massive increasing popularity. Why makers haven't casted shakti from beginning cuz we have been spared from overrated dhooper with his overacting. 

Originally posted by Vickat_4evr

Well I fully agreed with height one cuz this person drowning into water n then saved by someone n then plastic surgery twist has been done by mata in one of her most successful show from star plus that is kahiin to hoga.  The only difference is that show doomed by that plastic surgery monkey person awful acting with horrifying personality n his spooky voice but here almost everything changed tkl is now having mature acting n said by u he is actually looking like above people relatives which was miscast in dhooper's case cuz this preeran is having n massive increasing popularity. Why makers haven't casted shakti from beginning cuz we have been spared from overrated dhooper with his overacting. 

Well i like dhoopar but not as karan. I used to skip preeran scenes so don't know how he was .

Ekta is famous for plastic surgeries.

They could have just killed karan with dheeraj 's exit. Arjun could have been a different personality attracted to preeta carrying part of karan's traits.

But they still want karan only. Not much changes in him in person but shakti given that matured look to the character. Only thing is to tone him down a little especially that trust preeta part. 

Toning on ego and anger. Then he would be fabulous.

I like shakti but not as karan 

As arjun only. 

Writers will keep him the same for drama. So really no hopes for karan's turnaround. 

Unless they bring it in a major twist.

When he finds out he was so wrong about rishab and preeta. That guilt will change him. 

Preeran used to be massive before Dheeraj exit.

Some of his hardcore fans can't accept shakti. They are bashing the poor guy on SM demanding makers to bring back Dheeraj who is busy promoting his new show🤣🤣🤣

A few are even saying better makers unite rishta only coz they prefer manit over Shakti.

It's disheartening to see such nasty remarks. The actors are working so hard, why get personal.

Shakti is facing a huge challenge as karan despite the hard work coz Dheeraj ruled for five years. That's why they should havr just killed karan and arjun should be a different person.

Then people can easily accept Shakti.

I don't watch onscreen these days. Checked updates on google. Lately they glorified preeran sidelining rishab still trps not increasing tremendously.

If Shakti was really favourable playing karan's role as main lead then ratings should be above 2 at least. Like 2.5. that is tremendous applause.

But right now manit is also being favoured as he is the old face. Some preeran shippers who doesn't like shakti are supporting manit and shifted towards rishta .

We can't blame them. If tmrow manit leaves, i won't be able to accept his replacement coz five years i see him as rishab. Fond of him as that character 

So those fond of Dheeraj are not able to accept Shakti as replacement. They have their choices but what annoys is their bashing on Shakti.

Come on that guy is really putting efforts and his nailing his scenes so well. People are loving him 

There are some in favor of him as karan. They don't mind the replacement.

I strongly believe if they had introduced Shakti as arjun only and not karan , the ratings would have increased tremendously as new character is always intriguing and likeable especially if the actor is good looking and talented.

So many people like shakti but problem is not all can' connect him as karan. On top of that dheeraj non stop flashbacks even after the leap 

How they expect people to accept Shakti fully if still want to glorify Dheeraj?? So that's the main problem.

On top of that too much dragging. 

Prithlyn endless lame plotting.

It's overall. Shakti alone can't do wonders. 

Writers are blunders.

Manit isn't helping much either. . One is that guy doesn't even promote himself. 🤣🤣🤣 Even his own shippers are pissed.

Overall kundali is a doomed show. What to say.

Has fabulous actors on board but keep glorifying the villain prithvi and his idiotic tantrums. Only draggy functions no storyline. Lutras lame drama. 

People get bored 

Give one week full to shakti and manit. The brotherly scenes and face offs, 

U will see trps rocking 

But naah. They have to gesau prithvi everywhere 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Aniash - 1 years ago

Well i like dhoopar but not as karan. I used to skip preeran scenes so don't know how he was .

Ekta is famous for plastic surgeries.

They could have just killed karan with dheeraj 's exit. Arjun could have been a different personality attracted to preeta carrying part of karan's traits.

But they still want karan only. Not much changes in him in person but shakti given that matured look to the character. Only thing is to tone him down a little especially that trust preeta part. 

Toning on ego and anger. Then he would be fabulous.

I like shakti but not as karan 

As arjun only. 

Writers will keep him the same for drama. So really no hopes for karan's turnaround. 

Unless they bring it in a major twist.

When he finds out he was so wrong about rishab and preeta. That guilt will change him. 

Preeran used to be massive before Dheeraj exit.

Some of his hardcore fans can't accept shakti. They are bashing the poor guy on SM demanding makers to bring back Dheeraj who is busy promoting his new show🤣🤣🤣

A few are even saying better makers unite rishta only coz they prefer manit over Shakti.

It's disheartening to see such nasty remarks. The actors are working so hard, why get personal.

Shakti is facing a huge challenge as karan despite the hard work coz Dheeraj ruled for five years. That's why they should havr just killed karan and arjun should be a different person.

Then people can easily accept Shakti.

I don't watch onscreen these days. Checked updates on google. Lately they glorified preeran sidelining rishab still trps not increasing tremendously.

If Shakti was really favourable playing karan's role as main lead then ratings should be above 2 at least. Like 2.5. that is tremendous applause.

But right now manit is also being favoured as he is the old face. Some preeran shippers who doesn't like shakti are supporting manit and shifted towards rishta .

We can't blame them. If tmrow manit leaves, i won't be able to accept his replacement coz five years i see him as rishab. Fond of him as that character 

So those fond of Dheeraj are not able to accept Shakti as replacement. They have their choices but what annoys is their bashing on Shakti.

Come on that guy is really putting efforts and his nailing his scenes so well. People are loving him 

There are some in favor of him as karan. They don't mind the replacement.

I strongly believed if they had introduced Shakti as arjun only and not karan , the ratings would have increased tremendously as new character is always intriguing and likeble especially if the actor is good looking and talented.

So many people like shakti but problem is not all can't connect him as karan. On top of that dheeraj non stop flashbacks even after the leap 

How they expect people to accept Shakti fully if still want to glorify Dheeraj. So that's the main problem.

On top of that too much dragging. 

Prithlyn endless lame plotting.

It's overall. Shakti alone can't do wonders. 

Writers are blunders.

Manit isn't helping much either. . One is that guy doesn't even promote himself. 🤣🤣🤣 Even his own shippers are pissed.

Overall kundali is a doomed show. What to say.

Has fabulous actors not board but keep glorifying the villain prithvi and his idiotic tantrums. Functions no storyline. Lutras lame drama. 

People get bored 

Give one week full to shakti and manit. The brotherly scenes and face offs, 

U will see trps rocking 

But naah. They have to gesau prithvi everywhere 🤣🤣🤣

U know this kekta mata is foolish lady to core u know my fav show kahiin to hoga where she showed the same twist of this plastic surgery then she could have shown the flashbacks of my sujal but here she is showing hypocrisy why that dhooper left ur show on his own n then why r u disrespecting shakti n one more thing he has given u a successful show before that is meri aashiqui tumse hi but here why unnecessary flashbacks kyu when shakti n shraddha is having such fire blazing chemistry just utilise it but na she is still using that dhooper mata is hypocrite of high level. Why she is doing this with shakti man he is senior then that dhooper naa. N one more thing those r not preeran but having Stockholm syndrome of this dheeshra pheeshra in actors ko apne so call shipper stans ko itne hype nahi karna chahiye cuz even shraddha is also one of them cuz she just give one or two post about her n shakti but with dhooper she behaves as is she is possessed in friendship of him cuz these dheeshra bhakts literally bashed her naval officer husband at least he is a respectful person who saves us from the enemies who attacked us from water hats off to him but these bhakts bashed him when shraddha shared her official pics of her marriage n they gave her husband such bhadi abuses I can't want to say it here. God save shakti from these dhooper bhakts typically self obbessed obbessed stans. 

Originally posted by Vickat_4evr

U know this kekta mata is foolish lady to core u know my fav show kahiin to hoga where she showed the same twist of this plastic surgery then she could have shown the flashbacks of my sujal but here she is showing hypocrisy why that dhooper left ur show on his own n then why r u disrespecting shakti n one more thing he has given u a successful show before that is meri aashiqui tumse hi but here why unnecessary flashbacks kyu when shakti n shraddha is having such fire blazing chemistry just utilise it but na she is still using that dhooper mata is hypocrite of high level. Why she is doing this with shakti man he is senior then that dhooper naa. N one more thing those r not preeran but having Stockholm syndrome of this dheeshra pheeshra in actors ko apne so call shipper stans ko itne hype nahi karna chahiye cuz even shraddha is also one of them cuz she just give one or two post about her n shakti but with dhooper she behaves as is she is possessed in friendship of him cuz these dheeshra bhakts literally bashed her naval officer husband at least he is a respectful person who saves us from the enemies who attacked us from water hats off to him but these bhakts bashed him when shraddha shared her official pics of her marriage n they gave her husband such bhadi abuses I can't want to say it here. God save shakti from these dhooper bhakts typically self obbessed obbessed stans. 

This is the problem.

These fans go too personal. And it's annoying.

As for shraddha she is promoting her friendship with dheeraj offscreen. Even another member has mentioned this to me earlier. But offscreen things are personal. So it's still acceptable.

The dhreeshra fans not all but the delusionary ones are real nasty. I have seen their comments.

The actors usually just ignore.

Anf we should do the same.

Storyline depends on trps 

If aunties like shakti then the delusionary fandom can't do anything.

So far viewers are liking him. Many comments in his favor especially from rishta shippers and neutral viewers.

So let those them say what they want

Writers will follow what aunties want 🤣🤣🤣

And apparently these ladies are happy with two hot dudes on board.

Manit anf Shakti.

They are fetching the ratings not the ships 

Neither preeran nor rishta 

Shakti manit have slight similarity .

Perhaps could also be height.

On SM people are making fun.

Can height increase after plastic surgery 🤣🤣🤣

🤣well if there are stll people out there who actually dont know what all changes plastic surgery can do in itv and are questioning it then joke is🤣 on them...