Pishachini

My Guess On Rocky-Piku PaRo's Love Story And Marriage Rituals Track

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

So this is just my guess on Rocky-Piku PaRo's love story and how it will develop during the marriage rituals track.

Rocky-Piku have developed feelings for each other and are yet to realize it so according to me this is how their realization of love for each other will happen:

Rocky has unknowingly said a yes for his marriage with Pishachini. But he has feelings for Piku, same way Piku too has feelings for Rocky, however her prime motive is to expose Pishachini and to save the Rajput family from Pisachini.

Now during the marriage rituals of both Sanchit-Himani and Rocky-Rani, 

Piku's maasi will send Piku's childhood friend Mr. X, (just naming him as Mr. X for now), who also has a crush on Piku, to look after Piku and ensure her safety.

On one side Rani will brew the fire of jealously in Piku, while on the other side Mr. X will brew up jealously in Rocky.

Both PaRo will realize how the presence of their fiancée and friend is affecting the other and take advantage of the situation.

That is Rocky will try getting cozy to Rani and instigate jealously in Piku while Piku will show off that she is really close to Mr. X and try to instigate jealously in Rocky.

All these will lead to constant fights between PaRo during the marriage rituals where instead of growing apart they will be drawn closer and closer towards each other.

And every marriage ritual (haldi, mehendi) which the couples are supposed to perform with each other, Piku-Rocky PaRo will accidentally perform with each other.

This will slowly make both PaRo to realize that they have feelings for each other. (Because in most ITV shows either the boy will fall in love first or the girl but in this show they are showing both PaRo Piku-Rocky falling in love with each other simultaneously).

So on the marriage day, Piku-Rocky will realize that they are in love with each other and confess their love for each other right before the wedding.

Which will leave Rocky in a dilemma on what he should do, whether he should go forward with his marriage with Rani or stop his wedding as he is in love with Piku.

And marriage I don't know whose marriage will happen, I leave it completely to the CVs.

All this is purely my guess on the story. Of course I can't say anything because I'm not the writer except for guessing which I have done here.

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I can picture it happening. That being said, Rani is a supernatural being and I’d like to see something different. 

Truth be told, I don’t really know what’s going to happen. 

kalegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I would simply be happy if they gave more screenspace to the humans of the show rather than show them looking terrified for a whole 5 minutes (eg Rocky's cousin) and then another 5 minutes of Pishachini taking blessings (Friday episode, how did no one see how long Rani was staring at that terrified Babuji)

Seriously, I just bloody fast-forward, and I hate doing that...

All your predictions can happen only if they stop giving 10 minutes of a run time of 22 minutes to the above activities 

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kalegirl

I would simply be happy if they gave more screenspace to the humans of the show rather than show them looking terrified for a whole 5 minutes (eg Rocky's cousin) and then another 5 minutes of Pishachini taking blessings (Friday episode, how did no one see how long Rani was staring at that terrified Babuji)

All your predictions can happen only if they stop giving 10 minutes of a run time of 22 minutes to the above activities 

@red - Totally agreed. 

Pishachini taking babuji's blessings for around 5 minutes or more and nobody noticing her true form was a very terrible hit and miss executed in the show till now.

@green - Which one was that? Did I miss something?

kalegirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aleyamma47

@red - Totally agreed. 

Pishachini taking babuji's blessings for around 5 minutes or more and nobody noticing her true form was a very terrible hit and miss executed in the show till now.

@green - Which one was that? Did I miss something?

That cousin has had the same terrified expression for like 4 episodes last week...

firewings_diya thumbnail

the funniest thing is 😆

Normal tv show lovers - they want them to focus on the ml and fl(human). They are ffing pi part. 

Supernatural show lovers - they are irritated with humans scene and want focus to shift on PI and fast forwarding all human part. Like for eg in today epi dadaji and pavi's convo which took like 5 minutes where there was nothing other than pi was crawling and dadaji was crying. And pavis convo where she was self talking i skipped most of those parts as i felt i M not interested in it 😆

Writers should have made it clear what exactly they are offering from the beginning. Thats  why i am waiting for pis past revealtion. If this is how they are planning where they will just show romance between ml and fl and fl will overpower pi then most of the supernatural lovers will opt out as it will be just a copy of nazar, anamika,stree etc. 😆 i am still waiting for past revelation and pis role in this drama 😆

kalegirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: firewings_diya

the funniest thing is 😆

Normal tv show lovers - they want them to focus on the ml and fl(human). They are ffing pi part. 

Supernatural show lovers - they are irritated with humans scene and want focus to shift on PI and fast forwarding all human part. Like for eg in today epi dadaji and pavi's convo which took like 5 minutes where there was nothing other than pi was crawling and dadaji was crying. And pavis convo where she was self talking i skipped most of those parts as i felt i M not interested in it 😆

Writers should have made it clear what exactly they are offering from the beginning. Thats  why i am waiting for pis past revealtion. If this is how they are planning where they will just show romance between ml and fl and fl will overpower pi then most of the supernatural lovers will opt out as it will be just a copy of nazar, anamika,stree etc. 😆 i am still waiting for past revelation and pis role in this drama 😆

See I won't say I dislike the supernatural genre. It's just that they don't do it with any creativity on ITV. Everything is so over-the-top and overdone. There is no subtlety or small frissons of fright the way some Ramgopal Verma's horror movies have. So then, when there is neither human factor nor good supernatural content, the whole show only becomes difficult to watch. I am a big Jiya fan, and I really wanted this show to be a hit for her sake. But if I only can't watch it, baaki logon se kya expect karna?

firewings_diya thumbnail

See I won't say I dislike the supernatural genre. It's just that they don't do it with any creativity on ITV. Everything is so over-the-top and overdone. There is no subtlety or small frissons of fright the way some Ramgopal Verma's horror movies have. So then, when there is neither human factor nor good supernatural content, the whole show only becomes difficult to watch. I am a big Jiya fan, and I really wanted this show to be a hit for her sake. But if I only can't watch it, baaki logon se kya expect karna?

the best part is if you see voot or colors website they say genre is horror. But comedy se kam nahi hai . Nobody knows what exactly is the genre of this show. 

Drama , rom com, horror , thriller , comedy. Nothing suites it currently 🤣

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aleyamma47

So this is just my guess on Rocky-Piku PaRo's love story and how it will develop during the marriage rituals track.

Rocky-Piku have developed feelings for each other and are yet to realize it so according to me this is how their realization of love for each other will happen:

Rocky has unknowingly said a yes for his marriage with Pishachini. But he has feelings for Piku, same way Piku too has feelings for Rocky, however her prime motive is to expose Pishachini and to save the Rajput family from Pisachini.

Now during the marriage rituals of both Sanchit-Himani and Rocky-Rani, 

Piku's maasi will send Piku's childhood friend Mr. X, (just naming him as Mr. X for now), who also has a crush on Piku, to look after Piku and ensure her safety.

On one side Rani will brew the fire of jealously in Piku, while on the other side Mr. X will brew up jealously in Rocky.

Both PaRo will realize how the presence of their fiancée and friend is affecting the other and take advantage of the situation.

That is Rocky will try getting cozy to Rani and instigate jealously in Piku while Piku will show off that she is really close to Mr. X and try to instigate jealously in Rocky.

All these will lead to constant fights between PaRo during the marriage rituals where instead of growing apart they will be drawn closer and closer towards each other.

And every marriage ritual (haldi, mehendi) which the couples are supposed to perform with each other, Piku-Rocky PaRo will accidentally perform with each other.

This will slowly make both PaRo to realize that they have feelings for each other. (Because in most ITV shows either the boy will fall in love first or the girl but in this show they are showing both PaRo Piku-Rocky falling in love with each other simultaneously).

So on the marriage day, Piku-Rocky will realize that they are in love with each other and confess their love for each other right before the wedding.

Which will leave Rocky in a dilemma on what he should do, whether he should go forward with his marriage with Rani or stop his wedding as he is in love with Piku.

And marriage I don't know whose marriage will happen, I leave it completely to the CVs.

All this is purely my guess on the story. Of course I can't say anything because I'm not the writer except for guessing which I have done here.

This might or might not happen depending on the upcoming episodes.When Pavitra told Rocky that she has made her final decision of going to London I detected a hint of Possessiveness in Rocky's eyes today.Don't know whether his possessiveness was fake or real he himself clarified that he was forced/hypnotized by somebody aka Rani to agree to the wedding proposal of him and Rani's upcoming wedding.So Rocky is pretty much correct when he says that he was never ready for the wedding itself.

His current Possessiveness for her also looked fake bcoz of his chilled out Casanova nature but the way he was holding her and looked at her indicated more than something for her.At least he and his POV looked quite real today.If he continues to display the same possessive streak which he displayed today then its pretty much becomes clear that perhaps he really likes her forget the wedding part of Pavitra and Rocky.

Rani is also shaping up to be a good vamp but the story should be not be a copy of Nazar at least.

Edited by masked - 1 years ago
Aleyamma47 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: masked

This might or might not happen depending on the upcoming episodes.When Pavitra told Rocky that she has made her final decision of going to London I detected a hint of Possessiveness in Rocky's eyes today.Don't know whether his possessiveness was fake or real he himself clarified that he was forced/hypnotized by somebody aka Rani to agree to the wedding proposal of him and Rani's upcoming wedding.So Rocky is pretty much correct when he says that he was never ready for the wedding itself.

His current Possessiveness for her also looked fake bcoz of his chilled out Casanova nature but the way he was holding her and looked at her indicated more than something for her.At least he and his POV looked quite real today.If he continues to display the same possessive streak which he displayed today then its pretty much becomes clear that perhaps he really likes her forget the wedding part of Pavitra and Rocky.

Rani is also shaping up to be a good vamp but the story should be not be a copy of Nazar at least.

Agreed with whatever you have said. 

Rocky is a flirtatious langur and flirts with any and every girl he sees.

But from the Rocky-Pavitra PaRo scenes shown till now, it's clear that Rocky was not just flirting with Pavitra like he does with every other girl.

Rocky is quite serious about Pavitra and has a soul connection towards her.

Even with Rani he's only flirting , but not with Pavitra. He did flirt with Pavitra in the beginning but later on he became serious about her.

In short, Rocky has developed feelings for Piku but he is yet to realise them.

Same with Pavitra, she too has feelings for Rocky but is yet to realise them.