100% Movie Announcement - John, Riteish, Nora, Shehnaaz - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago

How come jhon getting movies despite delivering flop after flop why producers want to waste money on him this guy definitely have some connections otherwise given his career graph I shocked that he is getting films offer because ye jis film mein hota hai wo flop hi hoti hai and he is doing these badi badi batein is all showoff he is a big liar he is far from what he claim to be 

Originally posted by behindyou

John ke itne bure din aa gye ðŸ˜† was not he doing badi badi baate that he is not OTT actor bla bla bla! 

OTT kahan se aa gaya

this is for cinemas..it is a sajid khan movie..

Originally posted by cougarTown

OTT kahan se aa gaya

this is for cinemas..it is a sajid khan movie..

talking about his ego. Its better to work for a good content on OTT than doing movies with flop/ no body actresses and Me too accused known for making trashy movies

Gross!

As much as shehnaaz annoys me, I feel bad for her to work with sleezball like saiid ðŸ¤¢

Originally posted by Outlander22

Gross!

As much as shehnaaz annoys me, I feel bad for her to work with sleezball like saiid ðŸ¤¢

no reason to feel bad for her it's her own free will

she willingly supported him on bigg boss 16 too and made a video

Originally posted by priya185

no reason to feel bad for her it's her own free will

she willingly supported him on bigg boss 16 too and made a video

It shows how people like her get ahead. Success over principles. She is not the only one. I am sure this applies to many of my favorites. 

I remember Diya Mirza talking about her experience with him. She was asked to pose for him in a bikini and do a private shoot. I don't whether it was bikini or undergarments only. 

unique and beautiful design available at great price at glamaya.com

clashing with tiger 3 ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Grumpydwarf24

It shows how people like her get ahead. Success over principles. She is not the only one. I am sure this applies to many of my favorites. 

I remember Diya Mirza talking about her experience with him. She was asked to pose for him in a bikini and do a private shoot. I don't whether it was bikini or undergarments only. 

Well Tiger 3 will trample upon this movie so hopefully she loses some of that rabid fanbase of hers for supporting that horrible man. They keep clogging up my instagram mentions and I had to deactivate.