100% Movie Announcement - John, Riteish, Nora, Shehnaaz - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by cougarTown

They said Bigg Boss does nothing to escalate your careers..and almost everyone proved it right except these 2 girls..Nora & Shehnaaz..what a success story!! come a long way indeed

nora is with that turd bhushan but what about SG. her and chila hua pervert🤢

Cant believe RD wants associate with this ahole still

Originally posted by cougarTown

They said Bigg Boss does nothing to escalate your careers..and almost everyone proved it right except these 2 girls..Nora & Shehnaaz..what a success story!! come a long way indeed

very true !! both are having rocking careers and Nora with her dancing skills as become international sensation !! 

even SUNNY LEONE  was helped by big boss!! Getting popular item numbers !! 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
Originally posted by wat_up

very true !! both are having rocking careers and Nora with her dancing skills as become international sensation !! 

even SUNNY LEONE  was helped by big boss!! Getting popular item numbers !! 

Rocking careers ? Really ? 

Nora is doing item numbers and Shehnaaz is yet to feature in a Bollywood movie right? And they land a movie with the dirtbag Sajid Khan of all people - I am sure most of the industry would have refused to work with him

Originally posted by CrimeMasterToto

Rocking careers ? Really ? 

Nora is doing item numbers and Shehnaaz is yet to feature in a Bollywood movie right? And they land a movie with the dirtbag Sajid Khan of all people - I am sure most of the industry would have refused to work with him

I am not talking about this movie but things they been doIng. Nora as well as Sunny Leone have been getting popular item numbers abs Nora recently did her own collaboration with zack knight dirty white secret. You don’t have to be an actress to be popular !! Regarding Shehnaaz she’s very much talked about. Please read my post clearly. 

Now we need to tolerate Noha as an actor too? 

nora didnt get famous thru bigg boss but dilbar song and her hard work

sana is doing good but bollywood mai uska kuch hinga nahi ultmilately after 3-4 years reality shows mai dikhegi baaki ya kapil show

Bahut paisa baha raha sugar daddy Bhushan for her baby

Originally posted by wat_up

I am not talking about this movie but things they been doIng. Nora as well as Sunny Leone have been getting popular item numbers abs Nora recently did her own collaboration with zack knight dirty white secret. You don’t have to be an actress to be popular !! Regarding Shehnaaz she’s very much talked about. Please read my post clearly. 

I mean you used words like rocking career and international sensation

Thoda jyada ho gaya 

They are at best in a decent phase and maybe not struggling 

Originally posted by TheMinion

Now we need to tolerate Noha as an actor too? 

Dude its a sajid khan movie..actors aur acting kahan se aagai..you are making it sound like she is starring in a meghna gulzar movie..lol

John ke itne bure din aa gye ðŸ˜† was not he doing badi badi baate that he is not OTT actor bla bla bla!