Imlie

Malini the first wife & post leap?

pagalkajal thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello Everyone!

I just started watching this show a few days ago, was looking for something new to watch!

I casually watching the latest episodes, then went back to watch Aryan's introduction around last summer/episode 320(?), should I go back to the beginning and binge watch or just continue with Aryan & Imlie?

I get the general gist of Aditya & Imlie's (and Malini's) story, hence why I kind of do not feel the need, but my question is, was Malini the first wife, as in her & Aditya were legitimately married, or were they just two people who were preparing to get married and then Adi & Imlie were forced to get married?

Also, I've been reading the forum about a leap? There are so many shows taking a leap right now: Naagin 6 is closing out for a generational leap in the next season, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai took a year leap, Udaariyan is headed for a 5 year leap, what's going on?

I like the chemistry between Aryan & Imlie so far so I hope they don't replace the actors cause then I'm out. LOL

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Leap is happening, time line is not confirmed but it will within next 1-2 months.

You can still watch from 310 to current. Arylie story will be complete around 270 episodes or so.

And you've all the information to protect your heart, and not to get too attached 😂

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Regarding initial story.

Aditya and Malini were engaged, Aditya visits a village for work assignment where due to getting stuck overnight with imlie in a hut the villagers get them married under gun point.

Aditya does not accept this marriage and married malini a week after return from village 

pagalkajal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Param-Sundari

Regarding initial story.

Aditya and Malini were engaged, Aditya visits a village for work assignment where due to getting stuck overnight with imlie in a hut the villagers get them married under gun point.

Aditya does not accept this marriage and married malini a week after return from village 

Thank you for responding!

I am currently watching Aditya & Malini's marriage, last night I finished the haldi rasam. 

pagalkajal thumbnail

Leap is happening, time line is not confirmed but it will within next 1-2 months.

You can still watch from 310 to current. Arylie story will be complete around 270 episodes or so.

And you've all the information to protect your heart, and not to get too attached 😂

Ooooooof! I'm already attached to AryLie, after reading today's news, I'm heart broken!

Param-Sundari thumbnail
Originally posted by: pagalkajal

Ooooooof! I'm already attached to AryLie, after reading today's news, I'm heart broken!

Their story might end but our love for them will never end.

It's for eternity ❤️

Koi nahi ek dusre ka dil jod lenge cello tape se 😊

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Their story might end but our love for them will never end.

It's for eternity ❤️

Koi nahi ek dusre ka dil jod lenge cello tape se 😊

Think about me...I took a gap to let the horrible pregnancy , Cheeku1.0 and jo baba torture to get over ..and then got delayed to watch by some work commitments and boom this morning i directly saw FK ST on gram posting the video reel about quitting.. Itnaaaaa sara dukh main rakhoon kahan??

Param-Sundari thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wanderbug

Think about me...I took a gap to let the horrible pregnancy , Cheeku1.0 and jo baba torture to get over ..and then got delayed to watch by some work commitments and boom this morning i directly saw FK ST on gram posting the video reel about quitting.. Itnaaaaa sara dukh main rakhoon kahan??

🤗

Wander ji i missed you and tagged you as well.

Chalo private forum me mehfil jamayenge, drinks and snacks and bitching 😈

hareesh_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

hello everyone, actually had nothing to do right now so timepass keliye alag alag shows ke forums dekh rahi thi, I mean aap log keh sakte hain ki I am absolutely free for few days, toh iss show kaa forum dekha, my mom used to watch this show so I watched this episode till June I guess, I came across debates ki "kiska marriage legal hai".  Being a law student ek curiosity hui ye dekhne ki ki actually kaunsa marriage illegal hoga.  So I came across this one.

The word ' solemnize ' means in connection with a marriage, ' to celebrate the marriage with proper ceremonies and in due form', according to shorter oxford dictionary. It follows, therefore, that unless the marriage is ' celebrated or performed with proper ceremonies and due form ', it cannot be said to be solemnized '. it is therefore, essential, for the purpose of Section 17 of the act, that the marriage to which sec 494, I.P.C applies on account of the provisions of the act, should have been celebrated with proper ceremonies and in due form. Merely going through certain ceremonies with the intention that the parties be taken to be married, will not make the ceremonies prescribed by law or approved by any established custom.

________

It means his marriage with Malini can be considered legal I guess, although I don't like her (actually I don't like this show only, but comment karne ke paise nahi naa lagte) but still her marriage will be considered legal because it was with the full consent of both the families (I don't know whether the consent of families matters but rituals matter because Court marriage nahi ki thi unhone)) and with all the rituals unlike Aditya and Imlie who  got married in hurry.

**Please note, I am not anyone's fan, I just saw this argument going on and the topics were locked so thought to post my POV somewhere.

please excuse me as I will not be active here frequently so I will not be able to reply back.

and please guys, bash mat kijiyega kyunki phir jhagda ho jata hai.

hareesh_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

another topic ki gunpoint par hone wali marriage legal hai ki nahi.

The marriage is void if not solemnised with free will of proposed husband and wife. However there should not be any relationship established between both you which is meant for married couple only. If you have denied the marriage right from the beginning and did not take any advantage out of that marriage for which you were not forced after the commencement of your forceful marriage.

Since the marriage was done on gunpoint, marriage will be entitled as void ab initio by the court.

A void marriage is not marriage, i.e. from the beginning, it does not exist. It is called marriage because there are two people who have undergone ceremonies of marriage.

Since they absolutely lack the capacity to marry, they can not become husband and wife just by undergoing marriage ceremonies.

In other words, avoid marriage does not give rise to any legal consequences. No court decree is required in respect of void marriages.

Even when a decree is passed by the court, it simply declares the marriage to be null and void.

It is not the court’s decree that makes such a marriage void. It is an existing fact that the marriage is void and the court is merely making a factual judicial statement.

In accordance with Section 24 of the Special Marriage Act, 1954, either party can make a petition for nullity to marriage.

This section corresponds to Section 11 of the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955, Section 18 and 19 of the Indian Divorce Act, 1869 and Section 9 of the Matrimonial Causes Act, 1965.

Any marriage solemnized under this Act shall be null and void and may, on a petition presented by either party thereto against the other party, be so declared by a decree of nullity – Neither party is unable to give valid consent.