How do these actresses wear heels during pregnancy?

Posted: 1 years ago

In normal world I’ve seen everyone advising pregnant women not to wear heels & then I see all these famous actresses wearing heels🤔 Do they wear them just for photos and stuff and then let it go. Or is it just a myth that Preganat women shouldn’t wear heels?

You come up with very interesting questions 

It’s probably just for photos (for majority of them). Let alone pregnancy, I have watched behind the scenes of some shows where the actors wear flats if their lower body part/feet are not visible in the frame. The bts of title track of Pretty Little Lairs come to my mind.

My guess is, they just do it in from of cameras for a short span of time for glamour and to maintain their career longevity. They CAN'T be that stupid. At least I hope so. 

I imagine they just do them for the photos. 

There are a few reasons why high heels aren't recommended during pregnancy such as the center of gravity changing (so more likely to fall), feet swelling (not as comfy + other health risks), low back pain (because more pressure will go towards your back, and ankle/knee joint, etc.). 

You can still wear heels, but the risks outweigh the benefits so you truly have to be an idiot to constantly wear heels. Every once in a while, like on special occasions, is fine. 

Fcuked if I knew. I can’t even wear them in my non-pregnant state without shaking like an old Nokia phone. 

They are used to it. Are well trained to walk in them. I saw Kajol at the airport heavily pregnant with her second child wearing 4-5 inch heels and running after her daughter. She was least bothered but trust me I had severe anxiety seeing her run in heels on that shiny airport floor!

Originally posted by FingerFetish

Fcuked if I knew. I can’t even wear them in my non-pregnant state without shaking like an old Nokia phone. 

I can wear them up to a certain inches. After that, I'm like

Falling Model GIFs | Tenor

Originally posted by bollyqueen0

I can wear heels for a total of 10 minutes before I start crawling from the pain. 

Originally posted by bollyqueen0

Think of Helen. She used to DANCE like gliding on ice while wearing pencil heels.

Dancing GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY | Giphy, Dancing gif, Dance