Rajjo

Thakur clan is pretty OTT //Spoiler Alert//

dat_INFJ thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

So, I finished this weeks episode and Thank God, both Rajjo and Manorama are saved. Unfortunately, their reunion might take some more episodes as they both are in different places but hey, Rajjo is in lucknow now and in Arjun's house. I gotta say, ITV magic is real and I'm already shipping Arjun and Rajjo. I'm sorry Urvashi.πŸ˜†

So, we're seeing more of the Thakur Parivaar now. Arjun, like the stereotypical ITV ML, has a very big family. Honestly, I don't know who is who and keeping up with the names will take time for me. And Arjun is the "Lalla" of the family but there are some people who doesn't like him. But, I gotta say, this family is one big OTT family. It's no wonder Arjun wants to run away to the US because honestly, I'd want to be away from this parivaar too. You gotta see the episodes to experience that and yes, its cringe, its annoying.πŸ˜† Especially Arjun's mother.  Omg, This lady need to calm the F down. Like, I get it, she loves her younger son more but this is too much. Anything beyond 100% is not okay. I like Rajjo's mom more than Arjun's mom.πŸ˜†

Something really big happened to this family and we're getting reminded of this every alternative day. I think it has something to do with Chirag, the older son. The mother doesn't like the older son at all. So, Chirag is an alcoholic and he has received his kidney from Arjun. That's why Arjun needs to take his  medications from time to time. Madhu, the mother resents the older son for damaging his kidney further by drinking. I wonder if Chirag is not her biological son? Cause, looks like in the beginning too, she doesn't love him. I think that's why he became depressed and then the big jhadka thing happened. Maybe, Chirag had an accident , maybe drunk n drive? Dunno, but this has something to do with the older son. Even Arjun confirmed it. What I'm kinda sus is about, noone cares a damn. Some members do think the Lalla prem is kinda OTT but nobody gives a spam. Why is the father not saying anything? Why is nobody not saying anything? Looks like they've left that there as Rajjo will come to rescue Chirag. I have a feeling this Chirag would be positive and Rajjo and Chirag would be on good terms. But, Chirag's wife, Kalindhi won't be as she is her half sister and there need to be drama. Perhaps, Chirag will make her understand? Based on what I've read about the Bengali series, I know that Urvashi will become the negative vamp so maybe she will team up with Kalindhi and her mother. And I'm pretty sure the mother character wouldn't be too happy of her lalla getting lovey dovey with a village belle. I feel bad for Rajjo now cuz now she has to deal with this family and cannot focus on her dreams. Since its Sitara, they'd give some moments of her running and maybe that's about it.πŸ€ͺ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dat_INFJ thumbnail

https://twitter.com/hopefloats77/status/1563361704578232320

Yeh kya tha bhai?🀣🀣🀣

fitoori_kudi thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Thanks for the update, dear πŸ€—

This show looks like a complete rip-off of Imlie except that this show doesn’t have actors who act well like Gashmeer, Sumbul, etc 

dat_INFJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Thanks for the update, dear πŸ€—

This show looks like a complete rip-off of Imlie except that this show doesn’t have actors who act well like Gashmeer, Sumbul, etc 

πŸ€—

Yes and if this is how they go, I don't think they'd get the desired trp. Yeh bhi jaldi bandh hojayegi.

NidhiMittal1111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

As of now i like the show. 

Rajjo and arjun story old nok jhok type but still can hold the audience well. 

My most fav is rajjo biological father in the show in terms of acting.  Also rajjo mother is very good with her scenes. 

I like rajjo and her mom chemistry and scenes,  doesn't seems to b forced one. 

Don't like

Arjun mom.  She is tooooo much crying and over protective for arjun. 

Chirag wife, i really don't like her as well. 

I will like to see chirag and rajjo as team infuturr if something happens. 

Rest arjunki family m all kind of namune are there. 

Urvarshi entery scene, no jaan no dum,  in future i feel so that urvarshi and arjunmom will team up against rajjo. 

I hope theg will stick to their main storyline that is of rajjo dreams and tashan btwn rajjo and her father. 

If story revovles around these two and manorama as she is also good and capable of hold the audience ,  then this show will definitely get trp as strong actors. 

RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

When they kept showing new members of Arjun's family, I thought aur bhi hai!! These many people in one family, I can only imagine FL giving up her dream and trying to correct the lives of all these people... Same story rinse and repeat with different faces in almost every show. I'm glad that Rajjo's mom is alive, I loved their bonding.

Barunash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Itv introduces so many characters and then half way they disappear 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Barunash

Itv introduces so many characters and then half way they disappear 

I was just thinking the same thing πŸ€£