•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

I started watching this show with my mom .....its such a fresh story line with a mills and boons type feel.. 2 incomplete souls that are bound together by a child. 

It's my first post in this forum but it won't be my last. 

Dr. Shivanya..

Originally posted by Shivanya.SRats

I started watching this show with my mom .....its such a fresh story line with a mills and boons type feel.. 2 incomplete souls that are bound together by a child. 

It's my first post in this forum but it won't be my last. 

Dr. Shivanya..

Welcome to the forum Shivanya 🤗

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome....lots if love from Edmonton Canada..

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome....lots if love from Edmonton Canada..

Please join us on the EDT 🤗

I just started watching too. I’ve loved Karan’s other tv shows too ! I enjoy his acting and I think the female lead is doing well.  This production always starts out well but can never keep up and shows wrap up soon . I hope not for this show . I love the dialogues and the comedic scenes between Karan , his staff and Rahul ! I hope the show only gets better covering family drama , witty dialogues , romance and minimizing the antagonists !

Sure....how though,?

This is the Episode Discussion Thread where we usually discuss the updates and reviews on the episodes. Jump in and join us:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5302031

👍🏼

Originally posted by taher33

I just started watching too. I’ve loved Karan’s other tv shows too ! I enjoy his acting and I think the female lead is doing well.  This production always starts out well but can never keep up and shows wrap up soon . I hope not for this show . I love the dialogues and the comedic scenes between Karan , his staff and Rahul ! I hope the show only gets better covering family drama , witty dialogues , romance and minimizing the antagonists !