Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Please help me find this Arshi ff

08111996 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hey so as far as I remeber it's an office story. In this Khushi goes to college & works at AR in the night as a cleaner. She studies in the night at Ar only and there she & arnav becomes good friends & lavanya once sees this & is jealous.

One instance i remeber from the ff is  Arnav puts an alarm on as khushi had slept off while studying & next day she had a paper.

She is a fashion designing student & arnav praises her design once.

Please help me find this . I don't remember whther it was on watpad or india forums.

TIA🙂

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asmashareen thumbnail
  1. Did u get this story if yes pla tell me too

Asmashareen thumbnail

Did u get this story .. if yes pls tel me too

08111996 thumbnail

Nope not able to find this one..do let me know if you come across it.

Asmashareen thumbnail

Is that in a india forums or wattapad ??do u renemver that or any other sit… 

srithu thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This story is written by edenrose64 in wattpad but she removed her story from wattpad due to plagarism

Asmashareen thumbnail

Oh thank you .. i want to know another story where khuahi worls in arnavs co and payal also wrks in arnavs co . Arnav is attracted to khushi and khushi too .. payal jets to know that and warn arnav  to not hurt khushu feelings as arnav does not believe in marriage ..here khushi and arnav are in live in relation ship . At last khushi family gets to know about this and make khuahi to go with themback to their home ..i dont know weather this is the same story of eden rose which i mentioned above