Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

This guy was a bit OTT if you ask me but I guess some parts I understand. When you tell people “don’t watch a movie”, you forget the 100s of people that also worked hard to make the movie. And i’d even agree that PLS stay tf outta politics and stop making political comments. 9 times out of 10 when there is actually something happening in the country, they almost all fail to speak up, so what’s the point? And neither will you ever be able to please everyone. Koi yaha se bhakt bulayega aur koi waha se librandu. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Utna idea nahi hai 

Mai to abhi kuchh din se online raha nahi hu to kon kya bol diya nahi pata 

Both Kareena and Alia at different times said things along the lines of if you don’t like us don’t watch us. Kareena’s was a few months ago in a discussion about nepotism. Alia’s was recent in a discussion about trolling I believe. 

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Both Kareena and Alia at different times said things along the lines of if you don’t like us don’t watch us. Kareena’s was a few months ago in a discussion about nepotism. Alia’s was recent in a discussion about trolling I believe. 

I thought they both got crap for it? Too many people with issues these days to all kinds of problematic/non-problematic statements, it’s so hard to keep up.😆

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: sev.puri

I thought they both got crap for it? Too many people with issues these days to all kinds of problematic/non-problematic statements, it’s so hard to keep up.😆

They did but it was mostly the audience calling them out for their arrogance, and mainly on social media. This is an exhibitor attacking Vijay Devarakonda for his statement. 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I don’t want to watch the whole video, but he’s basically mad because Vijay said watch or don’t watch?  Is Vijay being soft target here? Because he’s certainly not the first actor to say something along those lines?  I don’t remember any exhibitor being mad at Kareena and I don’t think they’ll call out Alia either in a few weeks.  

What was the context of what Vijay said? Was it about boycotts? 

Well Vijay was the only reason this film was even going to "work". Ananya has 0 role in this movie nor does she have any standing in Telugu. They were hoping for Vijay fans to love this super masculine role flick. But he said things that annoyed people who would have bought a ticket. It would have been good noise marketing if the film was good...but it's not. 

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Kareena and Alia were not called out by exhibitors  because most of the audience coming to LSC was not because of her. Similarly Gangubai rode on SLB.

Here the expectations is that Vijay will bring in the audience and he making the statement dents that.

As much as I don't like Kareena or Alia, we still have a long way to go before exhibitors trust female actors to open huge box office numbers

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

someone among his staff is taking this poor old man for a ride. 

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Well Vijay was the only reason this film was even going to "work". Ananya has 0 role in this movie nor does she have any standing in Telugu. They were hoping for Vijay fans to love this super masculine role flick. But he said things that annoyed people who would have bought a ticket. It would have been good noise marketing if the film was good...but it's not. 

the only reason the film has got great openings iin telugu s because of him, in US too it got a great opening 

the movie was terrible so will crash 

it also shows that actually south are still coming for the stars (beast for the flak it got didnt crash and was average i guess )

which doesnt seem to be holding in hindi , stars are also not ensuring openings 

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cts22

Kareena and Alia were not called out by exhibitors  because most of the audience coming to LSC was not because of her. Similarly Gangubai rode on SLB.

Here the expectations is that Vijay will bring in the audience and he making the statement dents that.

As much as I don't like Kareena or Alia, we still have a long way to go before exhibitors trust female actors to open huge box office numbers

but alia atleast portrays herself as the star who pulls audience to screen or netflix

and it is also that they may not pull audience but they should not push them away 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

These celeb should stop being arrogant n start being humble.

If no one will watch their movie do they want producers to go bankrupt🤣.

Even politicians don't act so arrogant with public n never say- jisko vote dena he do hum to election ladenge 🤣